Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adams Dealers

Just wanted to give a HUGE :2thumbs::grouphug: to the Adam's Dealers throughout the country. Up till about 2 weeks ago I have only had interaction with Jason here in the SA area but since a few of the dealers had some closeout pads for sale and I missed them from the Adam's crew I decided it was time to stock up a bit on those. The 2 I had dealings with were XQUIZT and Odds and Ends Detailing. Dealing with them were just as easy as with Jason/Adam's crew directly in CO. Shipping was super fast from both and recieved all of what I ordered and packed just as it would be from the mothership. Just wanted to give a shoutout to all of the dealers out there and for anyone who needs products in a hurry to give them a call and see what they can do! Thanks fellas!

Darryl at Odds and Ends is the man, always helpful when I go visit him, never fails we have a good 30 to 60 minute conversation, always helpful and kind. Nice to have him within 20 miles.

Thanks Austin....glad to be able to help.

Yes, for everyone out there in forums land, even if you have to drive a little distance, chances are you could be detailing same day by purchasing products from a dealer near you rather than wait for shipping from the mother ship. In addition to the products themselves being fantastic, this is one of the big reasons why I have a retail sales operation here at my place....so people can take product home same day AND not pay shipping!

Not sure about other dealers, but I try, whenever possible, to honor the same sales and specials from the website, so you really can't go wrong purchasing locally. Please use us local dealers and distributors....we're here for you!

Len...I know how you feel....I'm not a pushy type either and like being able to put product in people's hands for immediate satisfaction.

Chas....as always, I thank you for your continued business. Please help spread the word!

- Darryl

Edited by Odds and Ends

i visited my dealer in medina, ohio. bought some gallon refills a few weeks back. it is only 10 mins from my work. not only is Adam's online customer service awesome, so is my dealer's.

as the old saying goes "you get what you pay for", i dont mind spending some extra cash for products, as long as i know the company/dealer is for the customer - and making sure they know the customer is what makes the company what it is.

an adam's buyer/user for life.

Edited by twb4525

Austin: Thanks for the props! :thumbsup: I have met a number of the Adam's dealers and I can tell you, they are all top notch folks that are passionate about the products and the results. If you ever have a doubt, call us and ask! I carry all the products and try to honor every special price and sale offered by the Adam's team, as do other dealers. Picture us as an extension of Colorado, just closer.

I have started to deal with Jason. I couldn't be more happy, and he is quick with PM's. Between Jason, and corporate, I have all my bases covered. Great products and great people.

X2

I just met up with Jason again yesterday and got a great deal!

• 1 month later...
Austin: Thanks for the props! :thumbsup: I have met a number of the Adam's dealers and I can tell you, they are all top notch folks that are passionate about the products and the results. If you ever have a doubt, call us and ask! I carry all the products and try to honor every special price and sale offered by the Adam's team, as do other dealers. Picture us as an extension of Colorado, just closer.

I can vouche for Mike^ great customer service, detailing tips and tricks and always goes out of the way to give me a great deal, not to mention goodies he sometimes throws in:D im glad i got to meet you at the sunshine state rally Mike:rockon:

Edited by Franklin's Bee

I can vouche for Mike^ great customer service' date=' detailing tips and tricks and always goes out of the way to give me a great deal, not to mention goodies he sometimes throws in:D im glad i got to meet you at the sunshine state rally Mike:rockon:[/quote']

:iagree::iagree: Great cat to work with!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :patriot: