Customer Service 866.965.0400

Buffing lower doors/Rocker Panels

Corners

Question

What are some of the different methods being used to buff out the lower doors and rocker panels? I know on cars, it a real pain. Even on a pick-up, I usually end up laying on the carpet in my shop to get those two areas.

It doesn't take long before your brain tells your arms that enough is enough.

Tried using the hand method but you can really tell the difference where the buffing stops and the hand rubbing begins.

I love using my dads lift. Only problem is it takes me longer to get my car on the lift than the work I need to do. Truck on the other hand... If/when I get a paint corrector, I will be doing that for sure!

By a slim chance do you ride motorcycles or did you? When I seen your name I also recognized it but can't put a face to it. I recall also, talking to you.

I lived for two years in Corvallis but hung out in Eugene a long long time ago.

Also did you ever hang out on any of the motorcycle forums? This is gonna bug the heck out of me. :confused:

I used to ride dirt bikes many many years ago, Road bikes through the 70,s and 80,s, but not since then. Not on any bike forums. I own an Auto repair shop west of Eugene, maybe you heard my name through that? I am into classic cars and have been around the area for many years.

I used to ride dirt bikes many many years ago, Road bikes through the 70,s and 80,s, but not since then. Not on any bike forums. I own an Auto repair shop west of Eugene, maybe you heard my name through that? I am into classic cars and have been around the area for many years.

Well I'm still thinking about this situation :lol: I am absolutely sure we have met "someplace" before.

I use to be a Deputy Sheriff in Corvallis so if you got any tickets there, maybe I'm the one that gave it to you. :confused:

I suppose I'll have to wait until one of the brain cells become active and "fire," causing a chain reaction to the memory portion of the brain. However, I will remember - hopefully. :thumbsup: