Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's at Goodguys 15th Annual Colorado Nationals - June 8th-10th 2012

Guest Sarah@Adams

Don't forget our newest Dealers will be there too. KindigIt Design will be there showing off their amazing cars and clothes!

Mook

(I plan on hanging with them at least on Thursday! and they want to come by the Warehouse too)

They are great people and I am excited to build a business relationship with them! Sherry from KindigIt has been awesome to work with to this point, and the people I got to meet at the Creme de la Chrome Show were great too!

I look forward to their coming out!

Mook

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Sarah@Adams

I have a 6:04am flight out of Houston tomorrow morning to set up!

See you guys at the show!

Sorry I didn;t make it up there. Been doing a bunch of details for the Concourse show on Sunday and spent the afternoon with the wife and pup. Hope it is going well and you guys are staying cool. My thermostat is reading 98 degrees.

Sorry I didn;t make it up there. Been doing a bunch of details for the Concourse show on Sunday and spent the afternoon with the wife and pup. Hope it is going well and you guys are staying cool. My thermostat is reading 98 degrees.

Yes. Today was a hot one. Product steaming on the surface of a black car is not something you see every day. But Adams pulled it off.

Guest Sarah@Adams
Yes. Today was a hot one. Product steaming on the surface of a black car is not something you see every day. But Adams pulled it off.

Adam's Products and YOU! Thank you so much for all of your help at the show...