Customer Service 866.965.0400

Junkman what brand of WW do you use & recommend

99monguse

Question

I am in the market for some waffle weave towels...as I am switching to use them for liquids rather then using regualr MFs and I'm curious as to exactly which brand and type you use. Do you do any of those microfiber specific cleaners or rejunenators?

17 answers to this question

I am in the market for some waffle weave towels...as I am switching to use them for liquids rather then using regualr MFs and I'm curious as to exactly which brand and type you use. Do you do any of those microfiber specific cleaners or rejunenators?

Unfortunately AJ has moved on to other ventures, but I highly recommend Adams Great White drying towel and MF brightener and revitalizer.

Great stuff!

Adam's Great White Microfiber Drying Towel

Adam's Microfiber Revitalizer & Brightener

Chris

Edited by Chewy

Hello,

This site is dedicated and is support as an extension for all Adam's Premium Car Care Products. Anyone here can help with any Adam's related questions. The Junkman left the building a couple days ago.

We sell Waterless Wash towels and Great White Drying Towels with a WaffleWeave to them. We also sell Microfiber Rejuvinator/Cleaner.

Adam's Great White Microfiber Drying Towel

Adam's Microfiber Waterless Wash Waffle Towels

Adam's Microfiber Revitalizer & Brightener

Thank you.

Look at the support from our members Brian, everyone is always willing to help out! That is a very rare trait for an online forum. That is one of the things that makes Adam's Polishes GREAT!

I think that there may have been an issue with ADAM...from what I gather he doesn't like the fact that AJ "promoted" Meguiars product line in one of his latest videos. I don't know anyone that 100% uses only one product line. AJ brought ADAMS POLISHES products to my attention via YOUTUBE! I am NOT saying the products are only good because of AJ...what I'm saying is that, I can relate to AJ much more then Adam. Adam seems rather stuck on himself, where AJ is more down to earth. Adam, you really screwed up!

I think that there may have been an issue with ADAM...from what I gather he doesn't like the fact that AJ "promoted" Meguiars product line in one of his latest videos. I don't know anyone that 100% uses only one product line. AJ brought ADAMS POLISHES products to my attention via YOUTUBE! I am NOT saying the products are only good because of AJ...what I'm saying is that, I can relate to AJ much more then Adam. Adam seems rather stuck on himself, where AJ is more down to earth. Adam, you really screwed up!

OK, have you met either one of them? I've met Adam and had dinner with him and he's SO not stuck on himself. I HATE arrogant a-holes and he's SO not one. What Adam is, is VERY VERY social, very family oriented, and very passionate about what he does. He's almost so friendly that you think he's being fake... He's SO not... He's just that nice and helpful. :2thumbs:

I know what happened, and you couldn't be further from the truth. Of course Adam doesn't like that AJ is promoting other products. Why would he? Let's just say, there're two sides to EVERY story. I think feelings may have been hurt on both sides and both parties have decided to move in different directions. I can't blame either party for their decisions.

Chris

Have you met either person you are talking about in this post? AJ was something like a independent tester and he told people what he used that he found to work best for him. If you look in that video you are speaking of you will see Adam's products clearly in the background on his shelves and he even states someone GAVE him the Meg's stuff. How you can come on here without knowing either person and accuse someone of being stuck on themself and slandering ADAM?!? Frankly, I wouldn't be surprised if you get the ban hammer dropped on you and if I could I would do it right now.

/rant

You are completely off base here. Poke around these forums and do a little reading, it's been discussed ad nauseum. :thumbsup:

Brian, AJ has left before those videos were even posted on youtube. I believe you're a little late to the party with your 'facts'.

Even if Adam didn't like AJ promoting other company's products, would you really blame him? Adam's business is to sell Adam's, not the competition. Besides, you don't even know the reason that AJ has departed.

I think you need to check your facts my friend before jumping to conclusions. Look at the support structure here that had plenty of members trying to assist you with your question. Adam built that.

Let just let this go, ok? I persnally know Adam and AJ and both are great guys. Instead of speculating, building theories on rumors, and making accusations, etc., why not just accept that these two owe a lot of their successes to each other but have since cooled their business relationship for their own personal reasons -- if either wanted to elaborate publically as to why, they would have certainly done so by now. The fact that both are silent is a testament to the class that they both have. It really is as simple as that.

Thanks Brian, and I can appreciate your comments, and clearly, it would be good if you saw both sides...

See, I'm a car detailer, and a small business operator. Less than 10 years ago, I lived in a 1,100 square foot mini storage spot, (along with our humble business) and used the shower at the local 24hr Fitness. Lived there for nearly 3 years before moving into a 500 sqft apartment above someone's garage. Lived there until 5 years ago. (Suppose above all, I'm a a Dad, husband, brother, son, and friend....but that's a topic for another thread!)

A.J. made videos that connected with many people, he definitely has a way about him, to say the least!

Still, as a small company, owned and operated by an American, and a Christian, we must maintain a certain level of integrity, and humility. While A.J. is a great spokesperson, his values, and detailing techniques don't exactly match up with those of our small company, and specifically, it's founder.

I enjoy talking with A.J., I enjoy watching A.J., and I'm glad that we had a chance to work together for several years. A.J. was paid by us to create videos of our products, and promote our humble brand through his YouTube channel, and on the forums he hangs out on.

He has chosen to focus more on his computer repair business, and to promote other products by other manufacturers. I respect his choice, and wish A.J. the absolute best in the future.

:thumbsup:

Edited by Adam