Customer Service 866.965.0400

Waterless Wash and Detail Spray

PDC

I have been a Griot's devotee for many years and recently got turned on to Adam's products. I had used up all of my Griot's waterless car wash and detail spray, so I ordered one of each of Adam's versions. I am never going back. No slam to Griot's at all - very high quality products. But sometimes the Griot's products would leave visible smeary streaks that were a real chore to wipe away. And the more you wipe, the more light toweling marks you introduce to the paint. Adam's waterless wash and detail spray wipe away absolutely streak/haze/smear free. They just disappear as you wipe. I cannot say enough about Adam's products. I am ordering a gallon of each!

Could not agree more about the Griots. I tried it and had the same results. Same with their detail spray. Now, keep in mind this was years ago that I tried it (won at a car show), but like you, once I tried the Adam's there was no going back.

Sometimes we all have to be hit over the head before we understand. :jester:

Griots was my first "boutique" product, and while it's good stuff, it left something to be desired. I think Richard gets a bit side tracked with all the toys he has, and forgot to keep making things better.

Adams is far and away a better product IMO, and easier to understand. Less complication is HUGE for me.

Chris

• 4 months later...

Just a word about Adam's Waterless Wash. Just came in from going over the car with Waterless Wash. I had driven to pick my son up at college last weekend and had gotten some bugs on the front and also a bit of dust on the car. I am still constantly amazed at how easy it is to remove the bugs from the front using WW. Also the car sure looks great after a quick going over with the Waterless Wash. Of course it does help that the front of the car does have a coat of Quick Sealant and 2 coats of Americana. But I really do love WW and Detail Spray! Don't know what I'd do without them.

• 5 months later...