Customer Service 866.965.0400

Only Adams Products

TR6speed

Question

I read in another post where the person stated that "I don't know anyone that 100% uses only one product line". Well I for one only use Adams products. Nothing else will touch either of my cars.

I go to different car shows and there seems to always be some sort of detail product in the goody bag. I normally give them to neighbors that I have not converted to Adams.

I have every chemical they make and no other chemical hits my vehicles. I find they work great, and they're a great company to deal with. I see no reason to try anything else.

Same here Matt.. I am 99.9999% Adams. I use one product in the spring once a year that Adam does not offer that I get from an Authorized Adam's Dealer so that's 6º of separation right?

You know what? That's a good point. I do have the cone foam drill from "The Red Guys" because they have the patent on that.

I don't use it on my current wheels, but I bought it when I used glaze on my old wheels and I shouldn't have... worked great, haven't used it since.

Same. Ever since I purchased my first order last June nothing has touched my paint since. I can however say that I use Never Dull to touch up my stainless center mount exhaust tips and remove the water spots on them. I still have products in the garage from other companies though, but never touch them. Also, ever since I used Americana on my SS I think I don't have a use for the Buttery. Lol. To me, Americana goes on easier and more even than buttery and wipes away just as easy...as long as you only do a couple panels at a time. And this is coming from a guy that likes liquid waxes compared to paste waxes. Lol.

It just works... If I have an issue I have Adams cell in my phone... I bet Richard Griot and others don't hand out their cell number... Do I call Adam? NO! But I could! lol I email him on occasion though.

I use a multitude of products. Gotta use what you like, are comfortable with and stick with it. I use different products on our different vehicles

Flame away

Ryan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No need to be flamed, that is your personal choice.....:cheers:

I use another brand of generic costco MF towels for the dirty work. Other than that, everything is Adam's. I would have to say instead of the black MF towels adam's offers, thats where my remaining yellow costco mf towels step in. No sense in throwing them away.

same as you guys i used to use the Meg's stuff on the shelf at Advance Auto and once i saw a few of Dylans posts on another forum i tried the shampoo, then the grit guards, then the metal polish and waxes and now porter cable please :help:

Edited by 04silverado

I would say 70/30 for me now...unfortunately the amount of APC I go through, I found a local cheaper option that I can get for about $2/gallon that I use on tires and undercarriage. The Adam's APC touches the paint. I got some brushes I still like from the comp, and there are some German polishes that own the Audi clear and the results are hard to beat. But, I do have 14 gallon refills and just about everything Adam's sells, many times even if I don't need it, I feel like I need to support. I guess that's how you tell it's a good company. So yeah, about 70/30 I'd say.

The only non Adam's product that has touched my car of late is Ragg Topp. But Adam told me to buy it so it's OK.

Same here! I use to have an arsenal of stuff but simpified to one brand for 99% of what I use.

I think for me it was an issue of being lazy in my old age and not wanting to go to multiple stores and sites.

That means more time with my wife, the pups, and listening to new RUSH tunes! :D

No adams as of yet but I have been practicing a lot of there tecnique taught on the videos. I'm almost all out of the products I got around christmas time, but I'm thinking this weekend might be the time to pull the trigger with the 5 dollar shipping. Thinking about the basic car care kit with a large wash mit and a great white possibly 2 because I have a truck and some grit guards for my homer buckets. Still very tentative :gunshy:

Sent from my DROID2

No adams as of yet but I have been practicing a lot of there tecnique taught on the videos. I'm almost all out of the products I got around christmas time, but I'm thinking this weekend might be the time to pull the trigger with the 5 dollar shipping. Thinking about the basic car care kit with a large wash mit and a great white possibly 2 because I have a truck and some grit guards for my homer buckets. Still very tentative :gunshy:

Sent from my DROID2

Tentative??? Gunshy??? About what?

Post your questions, we have all been in your shoes, surely there are some here that can make you feel a bit more at ease.