Customer Service 866.965.0400

Only Adams Products

TR6speed

Question

I read in another post where the person stated that "I don't know anyone that 100% uses only one product line". Well I for one only use Adams products. Nothing else will touch either of my cars.

I go to different car shows and there seems to always be some sort of detail product in the goody bag. I normally give them to neighbors that I have not converted to Adams.

In a few short months I am almost an exclusive Adams user, I do use Aerospace 303 to dress my interiors but will try Adams leather/int conditioner next time I do my interiors. I was mostly a Mothers user before, but the quality is no where compared with Adams. The support and Customer service goes a LOOOOOOONG way. My MF are a mixed lot, but I am switching over slowly.

Tentative??? Gunshy??? About what?

Post your questions, we have all been in your shoes, surely there are some here that can make you feel a bit more at ease.

I have seen the pics and vids the only thing hanging me up is the price point! I know you get what you pay for and its great stuff but I don't know if my hammered work truck/DD is worth it.

Sent from my DROID2

I have seen the pics and vids the only thing hanging me up is the price point! I know you get what you pay for and its great stuff but I don't know if my hammered work truck/DD is worth it.

Sent from my DROID2

Just get whatever you can afford man. Your cheapest options would be the daily specials or some of the smaller kits...and don't forget the forum discount code. While the products definately live up to the hype and the price point, don't forget about the 110% guarantee, forum support and the made in the USA tag. It all comes with a price...but no reason to go broke doing so.

In a few short months I am almost an exclusive Adams user, I do use Aerospace 303 to dress my interiors but will try Adams leather/int conditioner next time I do my interiors. I was mostly a Mothers user before, but the quality is no where compared with Adams. The support and Customer service goes a LOOOOOOONG way. My MF are a mixed lot, but I am switching over slowly.

i was an aerospace 303 user for a while, that was until today at 11:30am, when i tried Adam's leather and interior conditioner on my dash and SVRT on my door panels:drool:.

Hands down, only :bow:Adam's from now on!

I tried most of the over the counter brands and since stepping up to Adams I will never use anything else. The system is well put together and just work, even my wife was able to help polish and seal the car. Nothing has that chemical smell and the level of service is unparalleled.