Customer Service 866.965.0400

09 G8, 07 monte SS

G8chick

:hi: Just a few pics we took of the cars last weekend, im doing more of my car today hopefully. G8 has been fully corrected, still awaiting buttery wax or americana.. i should really order that soon, as ive been trying to get to calgary but thats not working out. Still waiting to get a hold of the SS to correct. Let me know what you think! i know its not the best pics lol

c4c322d2.jpg

81eebd7e.jpg

695a13ac.jpg

ef3a17bb.jpg

091bfc65.jpg

3d4073b9.jpg

4b0a322c.jpg

And my helper for 3 hrs on polishing day :)

55ac1bfe.jpg

Looks good Megan! :thumbsup:

Can you make the pictures larger?

And it looks like you have the hood taped up for a 50/50 comparison. Put up one of those shots next time, they can be very dramatic.

Ya this was my first time using a power polisher, that was a few weeks ago, I haven't put any wax on yet either. Just sealant some glaze a couple weeks ago.. Car also has a very soft clear coat so that's a bummer

Ya this was my first time using a power polisher, that was a few weeks ago, I haven't put any wax on yet either. Just sealant some glaze a couple weeks ago.. Car also has a very soft clear coat so that's a bummer

Looks great...no need to wax if you've already put a sealant on it. I do, just because I prefer a "little" extra protection, but there is no need. Like I said...looks great. :2thumbs:

Good Job Megan. I Really suggest putting a wax down. Sealant wont last as long as a wax

Uh.... NOT....

Unless you are talking about something that uses the name wax but ain't 'nuba.... like 845? Even longevity of the QS is longer than (just) Americana, I'm not talking about MSS topped with glaze and Americana.. which is what I did....

Uh.... NOT....

Unless you are talking about something that uses the name wax but ain't 'nuba.... like 845? Even longevity of the QS is longer than (just) Americana, I'm not talking about MSS topped with glaze and Americana.. which is what I did....

Even 845 won't last as long as the sealant as you stated. That stuff is overhyped and I would never use it again after getting ahold of the Adam's stuff :)

I think Tony know's that wax lay's on the surface, while sealants bond...maybe he was tired from messing with that Flex last night:thumbsup:

Thanks! Not sure how to make them larger I just took img code from photobucket, I will be uploading some more tonight as well! Just the G8 tho

In your Photobucket account, go to Tools, then select the Bulk Uploader. The screen will have 3 sections, and on the bottom of section 3 - add titles and upload there is a 'more options' clickable. Click there and it will open a popup to let you change your upload settings.

Just got a compliment from the head body shop guy :) he said my car was so shiny it was like looking into a piece of glass, he couldn't believe it :) I love compliments lol. I said it doesn't even have wax on it yet just sealant ?

Just got a compliment from the head body shop guy :) he said my car was so shiny it was like looking into a piece of glass, he couldn't believe it :) I love compliments lol. I said it doesn't even have wax on it yet just sealant ?

:2thumbs: