Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hurst short shifter and Pioneer In-Dash DVD installed!

the1inblue

As I mention in my other vehicle mod thread I got my Hurst short shifter and Pioneer In-dash dvd radio with the Metra dash kit installed. Here's a couple of pics, Enjoy!

a6f8494d-765b-964c.jpga6f8494d-766d-2d59.jpg

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Thanks...From the factory it will not play video while in motion. However mine is bypassed to play while driving and it is illegal to drive and watch. I don't watch it however my daughter and gf will on long trips.

I have the same Short throw shifter that i installed in my Camaro a month or two ago. It seems to feel a lot more mechanical if that makes sense. A lot harder to shift it into gear if you're revving it high, feels as if i have to put a lot of muscle to pull it into the next gear. The stock shifter felt a lot more loose.

I have the same Short throw shifter that i installed in my Camaro a month or two ago. It seems to feel a lot more mechanical if that makes sense. A lot harder to shift it into gear if you're revving it high, feels as if i have to put a lot of muscle to pull it into the next gear. The stock shifter felt a lot more loose.

Yeah I agree. Kinda gotta get used to it. Loo

Jon, That looks old school!:thumbsup::burnout:How does the Pioneer sound?

Thanks Chris! It sounds better than my surround sound at home lol.

Looks great, does the Pioneer have NAV ???

Its optional and it's a $300+ module. Alot of reviews say its not that great anyways

That was what I was wanting. Im going to buy a black Hurst ball for the shifter. The best part is that I got all this for half the price. The Hurst shifter was new in the box and the in-dash was only a month old.

Mayben is a firefighter however I am not lol. Im a LEO. BTW thanks for the compliment.

Hence why I quoted him knowing he is a firefighter. BTW, you're a LEO, so am I. I was born in July.

Oh wait, you mean a Law Enforcement Official...:jester: