Customer Service 866.965.0400

WARNING: Content May Disturb, Detailer Discretion Advised

The best reaction was from my old man, he came for a visit on Saturday to see how it was going (he usually looks after sis's car for her). I was just starting on the Swirl & Haze Remover, he walked down the right side of the car looked, paused, looked again and said "Sshhiiiiiiittt!!!! I didn't think it would look anything like that!" - reactions like that are priceless!!

:lolsmack:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Wow, where did this thread come back from! ;)

Thanks for the great comments :cool:

I can't spend the time on a family members vehicle, because I know it won't be washed properly lol.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD

I'm pretty sure the car hasn't been washed at all in the 10 months since I corrected it - I guess that means no wash induced swirls though :xfingers:

It was worth doing just to educate my sisters boys about the paint, I had them take their own before and after photo's to try and get the point across.

Wow, where did this thread come back from! ;)

Thanks for the great comments :cool:

I'm pretty sure the car hasn't been washed at all in the 10 months since I corrected it - I guess that means no wash induced swirls though :xfingers:

It was worth doing just to educate my sisters boys about the paint, I had them take their own before and after photo's to try and get the point across.

Worth It as a lesson then

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD