Customer Service 866.965.0400

Busy day tinting...

L1lD3v1lRydr

I've never taken on this many cars before, but I decided to give it a shot. 2 hour drive one way, and 4 full tint jobs, two of which being suv's... Got all four done in about 10 hours! All 4 of these car's I have never done before, so not only did I have 4 to do, I didn't know what I was getting in to. But everything went really really good!

2012 Kia Soul - 20% on the back windows, 35% on the front doors.

2011 Hyundia Genesis - 20% all around

2010 Chevy Equinox - 20% on the back windows, 35% on the front doors.

2009 Mazda 6 - 20% on the back glass, 35% on all the doors.

IMG_1749.jpg

IMG_1753.jpg

IMG_1751.jpg

IMG_1781.jpg

IMG_1783.jpg

IMG_1784.jpg

IMG_1795.jpg

IMG_1796.jpg

IMG_1797.jpg

IMG_1742.jpg

IMG_1739.jpg

IMG_1743.jpg

IMG_1741.jpg

IMG_1754.jpg

IMG_1761.jpg

IMG_1759.jpg

IMG_1760.jpg

IMG_1757.jpg

IMG_1755.jpg

Nice job Jason...you're a better man than me. I have the patients of a 3 year old when it comes to tedius work like that. I worry more about the mess I'm making than the actual job. I hate OCD.....

....time to go make sure all my carpet fibers are heading in the same direction :)

Nice job Jason...you're a better man than me. I have the patients of a 3 year old when it comes to tedius work like that. I worry more about the mess I'm making than the actual job. I hate OCD.....

....time to go make sure all my carpet fibers are heading in the same direction :)

HAHA, it's taken a lot of years and a lot of practice, and each car there's always room for improvement!

Jason, how much fun did you have putting that tint on the rear window on the Genesis :lolsmack:

Ya know, at first I was intimidated by this rear window... But it shrank and installed beautifully! :banana:

Other than the fact it was pushing 90's with high humidity. I told the kid sorry if his car smelled like B.O. on his way home lol.

nice job!

Thanks!

Here's a video of me shrinking a G8 GT I did back in December!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQg6Xk-coTo&list=UUJasYDgISVjtPyUbTJ0RHnw&index=9&feature=plcp]Dry Shrinking Back Glass on a G8 GT - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHygE3n0yDo&list=UUJasYDgISVjtPyUbTJ0RHnw&index=8&feature=plcp]MVI 7431 xvid - YouTube[/ame]

Edited by L1lD3v1lRydr