Customer Service 866.965.0400

Master Blaster effectiveness

jordan572

Question

I want to buy the master blaster today to take advantage of the 5 dollar shipping. I just would like to know if it can totally dry a car? I know when I use my sidekick after a "sheet" rinse it gets 90% but leaves small water droplets that remove easily with a towel. I wouldn't like to use a towel in hopes to avoid more swirls. So does the master blaster really remove all the water? If so I am sold. Thanks everyone!

16 answers to this question

I want to buy the master blaster today to take advantage of the 5 dollar shipping. I just would like to know if it can totally dry a car? I know when I use my sidekick after a "sheet" rinse it gets 90% but leaves small water droplets that remove easily with a towel. I wouldn't like to use a towel in hopes to avoid more swirls. So does the master blaster really remove all the water? If so I am sold. Thanks everyone!

Well I suppose if one was to work long enough with any amount of air, it's going to get the car dry. But in all honesty, no! Well at least no for me. I still have a MF towel and as I blast away at the water, I still gently wipe up some of the little drops you could chase all over your car if you wanted to.

Well I suppose if one was to work long enough with any amount of air, it's going to get the car dry. But in all honesty, no! Well at least no for me. I still have a MF towel and as I blast away at the water, I still gently wipe up some of the little drops you could chase all over your car if you wanted to.

Yea, I can visualize what happens, you get a panel dry then hook a crack and blow it all over the dry panel. I guess this would be alright though, does it save time? I like to detail spray and dry to add extra shine so I guess I wouldn't have a huge problem doing that. Thanks!

Yea, I can visualize what happens, you get a panel dry then hook a crack and blow it all over the dry panel. I guess this would be alright though, does it save time? I like to detail spray and dry to add extra shine so I guess I wouldn't have a huge problem doing that. Thanks!

Yep, ya visualized that perfect. :lol:

I think I might give the DS and dry a try and see how that works out for me. That way I can hear my stero blarring. :rockon:

Does it save time? Well it depends on how many little water drops ya wanna chance around the car. Actually I'd have to say yes - it does save a little time because you don't have to me messing around with the GWT.

If I think about it, next time I do a wash, going to "time" how long it does take using both methods. :confused:

Yep, ya visualized that perfect. :lol:

I think I might give the DS and dry a try and see how that works out for me. That way I can hear my stero blarring. :rockon:

Does it save time? Well it depends on how many little water drops ya wanna chance around the car. Actually I'd have to say yes - it does save a little time because you don't have to me messing around with the GWT.

If I think about it, next time I do a wash, going to "time" how long it does take using both methods. :confused:

Cool. Do you think its worth it? Or is the sidekick good?

I'd really hate to give you advice one way or the other and later on find out you didn't like what I said.

Personally, the Master Blaster is what I purchased. Actually I have both but prefer the MB.

The Sidekick is great for blowing the water from emblems, crevices, lugnut holes, and other hiding places, but is not made for drying the entire car. It works fine for drying a motorcycle though!

I agree with Corners answer post # 2.

My car, a Honda Fit I found you really have to work the water trap areas an even then when you move the car more water is found. SO save time not really, cool factor yes. DO you still need a towel? YES unless you are doing a 1/2 hour dry with blower.

This is a small bone I have with the MB and that is we still use towels. I thought it was to save touching the paint?:willy: With that said how else would one get the detail spray on which looks great after with toweling.

Now trying wheels well its the bomb!! :thumbsup:

I love the MB. I take the few extra minutes and get 98% of everything on my vette. I does a great job on wheels and around lug nuts. I love it. Excellent under hood as well.I still break my sidekick out for a quick pollen dusting.

Thanks everyone, I will most likely purchase this tonight to get 5 dollar shipping. I think I will like it as I plan to get the majority of the water off and mist the car with detail spray since I like to do that anyway and dry with the GW.:thumbsup:

Thanks everyone, I will most likely purchase this tonight to get 5 dollar shipping. I think I will like it as I plan to get the majority of the water off and mist the car with detail spray since I like to do that anyway and dry with the GW.:thumbsup:

Don't forget your forum discount code.

Don't forget your forum discount code.

Which is what??

Since the master blaster also uses heat doesn't it dry some of the hard water on your car that still has to be removed with a microfiber and detail spray anyway?? Even my blower that I am currently using (my Sears wet vac converted to a blower) disperses all the little water droplets all over and they also dry on the car.

Edited by PrinceValium

Which is what??

Since the master blaster also uses heat doesn't it dry some of the hard water on your car that still has to be removed with a microfiber and detail spray anyway?? Even my blower that I am currently using (my Sears wet vac converted to a blower) disperses all the little water droplets all over and they also dry on the car.

Yes it does. To my surprise I dry the whole car with the mb. Only a few spots may need a towel if your really anal.

Which is what??

Well the Father's Day code is DAD12 which gets 15% off!