Customer Service 866.965.0400

which adams pad for polishing?

buck

Question

i recently bought a set of 4" adams pads from the snap-on tool guy.It came with 4 pads,(black,white,yellow,orange),and a bottle of revive polish.Which pad should I use for the polish with my new PC polisher?

5 answers to this question

I believe that, the white pad is supposed to be for the Fine machine polish, so I would guess that the revive bottle can be used with that one (although it is supposed to be by hand using a hand applicator, dont know if you can really use it with the PC).

The orange is for SHR, and the Black is for sealent, and yellow I'm not sure.

Edited by Gotallofthem

i recently bought a set of 4" adams pads from the snap-on tool guy.It came with 4 pads,(black,white,yellow,orange),and a bottle of revive polish.Which pad should I use for the polish with my new PC polisher?

i didnt know snap-on sold adam's. i'll have to check with mine.

First off, Welcome Mike!

black is for MSS

White is for FMP

Orange is for SHR

Yellow is what was used before Adams came out with the SSR and green pad. Its just a more aggressive pad used with SHR.

Eric has the pad/polish combo correct. While Revive is a hand polish (actually a paint cleaner) it will work best with the black wax pad.