Customer Service 866.965.0400

please convince me...

twb4525

Question

If you get one and still think your synthetic chamois is better, you can get 110% of your money back. The Great Whites may be expensive, but truly are a great towel.

This one is a no brainer, GET IT!!

If you pool rinse and detail spray you will be amazed at the shine as well as the lack of water left behind, also swirls should be less with proper use of towel and such.

This towel is so good I bought four. :2thumbs:

Yeah, the GWDT is a great towel, soft and absorbent. Get one and you'll wonder why you trying to dry your car with shoe leather for so long. Get a pair, so you always have a clean one.

Bruce

Pool rinse and a singly GWT dries my entire car(IS300)!! That's reason enough son!!! Get a 2 pack just in case, its well, well, well worth the money!! Dries better than an absorber IMO and won't jack the paint up! DO IT!!! You'll be happy you did :D

Watch this video... note I use just 1 great white to dry the entire truck and then grab a waterless wash towel to do touchup/door jambs at the end. The towels are SUPER absorbent, much less likely to introduce swirls than the synthetic chamois you use now, and also afford you the option to use a drying agent for safer drying and/or added gloss as you dry.

http://www.adamsforums.com/forums/wash-dry-clay-bar/17701.htm

Edited by Dylan@Adams

Watch this video... note I use just 1 great white to dry the entire truck and then grab a waterless wash towel to do touchup/door jambs at the end. The towels are SUPER absorbent, much less likely to introduce swirls than the synthetic chamois you use now, and also afford you the option to use a drying agent for safer drying and/or added gloss as you dry.

http://www.adamsforums.com/forums/wash-dry-clay-bar/17701.htm

I still feel like you cheated everytime I look at your signature:lolsmack:

...also afford you the option to use a drying agent for safer drying and/or added gloss as you dry.

which ALSO allows you to wash and dry your car during times when any OTHER washing and drying process wouldn't allow you too without TOTALLY covering your car with hardwater spots.

like....say....on black paint at 1 O'clock in the afternoon, under the blaring sun and 98 degree temp?

DSCF2216.jpg

DSCF2221.jpg

That's dried with 1 GWT and Adam's Detail spray. NO polishing or BG or Butter...

Edited by DemoN

which ALSO allows you to wash and dry your car during times when any OTHER washing and drying process wouldn't allow you too without TOTALLY covering your car with hardwater spots.

like....say....on black paint at 1 O'clock in the afternoon, under the blaring sun and 98 degree temp?

DSCF2216.jpg

DSCF2221.jpg

That's dried with 1 GWT and Adam's Detail spray. NO polishing or BG or Butter...

Sweet Justice. :drool:

When I made the switch, it was from the Absorbers...never looked back. Make sure you get two, because you need to launder them upon each use.

Mook

Absorbers are great for some things.

#1 drying your pet

#2 sucking water out of carpet

I'm sure there are more, but none of them are drying a car.

I used to use an Absorber and actually had a new one still unopened. Bought my first GWDT and fell in love with it.

Still have the unopened Absorber on my rack collecting dust and have purchased 2 more GWDT since. You won't regret buying 1 or 2 at all!

Might blow the dust off that Absorber and use it to dry my dogs. Thanks for the tip Chewy :D

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

DUDE. that is a GREAT idea! i can't believe i've never thought of that!

It's NUTS how well it works. I have a Golden Retriever and it's the best thing for him.

That and cutting his hair during swimming season... :2thumbs:

Oh and I used my Sidekick the other day to dry him after a bath. :banana:

I use my chamois for people who decide to wash they car at my house...gwdt is for me only...I'm ordering 3 more next week...I just got my first one yesterday...I love it...it was love at first wipe...

Spreadin pimpin mobile from tapa son...

Try rubbing one of those 'Synthetic Chamois' on a blank cd and see the damage it causes, because that is what you will be introducing to the paint. Next try the GWDT.

If that doesn't convince you, nothing will :glasses::)

i'll have to try that. just got my 2 GWDT friday!

I use my chamois for people who decide to wash they car at my house...gwdt is for me only...I'm ordering 3 more next week...I just got my first one yesterday...I love it...it was love at first wipe...

Spreadin pimpin mobile from tapa son...

Don't forget that two-packs are cheaper. And, the Father's Day sale ends today.