Customer Service 866.965.0400

Namaste from Indianapolis

indyb6

Have been lurking around for quite a while and finally decided to take the plunge and ordered $200 of Adam's products. Hope to see a package at my door by 30th of May.

Certainly new to car ownership, and consequently detailing. I don't have a Porter Cable or any power tools, so I'll be using a lot of elbow grease :). Adam's hand polish kit FTW! Let the detailing addiction begin :D

And yes, if you couldn't tell from the title of this post, I am originally from India.

Welcome to the forums. I just heard the word Namaste over the past 2 days. There is a collaboration with Kenny G and Rahul Sharma by that name. Very nice music. I am thinking that you will eventually move up to machine polishing before long.

Its a 08 VW Passat. This pic is from when I just purchased it

7296313688_16a1ca3675_c.jpg

Here's another one (cell phone pic)

7296308502_4a78f4f392_c.jpg

It looks more or less the same, but its getting dirty. I have never polished or waxed it, and I don't know what the previous owner did (bought it in July 2011).

A thorough clay bar job and then polish and wax is on the way :)

^^ Desis Represent!! :rockon: LOL

Anyways, nice to be part of a community where I can share my car detailing enthusiasm. People around me don't understand this obsession, but I have comfort in knowing that I am not alone :2thumbs:

Edited by indyb6

Welcome to the forums. I just heard the word Namaste over the past 2 days. There is a collaboration with Kenny G and Rahul Sharma by that name. Very nice music. I am thinking that you will eventually move up to machine polishing before long.

I just listened to that, and it does sound good.

Yes, I think a PC or Flex is very much likely in the near future :pc:

• 3 weeks later...