Customer Service 866.965.0400

R.I.P. Flip Pad

post-1263-136818077087_thumb.jpg

Sometimes products in our lineup fall by the wayside due to a lack of interest... Clear Spray and Clear Polish are some of the most recent. Joining their ranks will be the flip pad.

A moment of silence for our oval shaped friend.

the flip pad is survived by his family, the orange and blue hex grip pads, which will now take his place in the essentials kit.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I noticed this the other day when I was looking through the store that it wasn't listed anymore. While the Hand Polish Combo now states: "UPDATE! This kit now comes with our ORANGE & BLUE Hex Grip Applicators, not shown in photo!" the essentials kit still says it comes with the flip pad.

Good riddance....he was a bum anyway. :D

When compared to the comfort and size of the hex grip pads, it seems to be a no brainer. Thanks Adam's and crew for continuing to improve and listen to customer feedback!

R.I.P. Flip Pad. Even though you and I never met, you will always be remembered for at least the next few days or until this thread is no longer near the other new posts.

Thank you for your time and honesty within the Adam's fleet of products :patriot:

Put me down for being a fan of good ol Flip. I used him quite often. Good thing I still have two ready to use.

Funny thing, I was just using mine for some touch up work on a door last night. I only have machine pads otherwise. Count me as a fan but the masses have spoken! Lucky for me this thing is pretty new and should last a while plus I have one spare!

Is great for under the door handles of a Pontiac G6 (looks like a bowl). Think the hex grip would need some serious trimming to do that job.