Customer Service 866.965.0400

BEHIND THE SCENES: Adam's Vol. 8 DVD Shoot

I'm pretty sure that's their warehouse carts they use to pull products......

I would like to pull my products around the driveway with that cart.:D Seems like it would be a bit more sturdy then the standard cart. Just was curious if there was a new cart coming out.

Funny enough, those are our shipping carts! Rubbermaid, Made in the USA, and they cost about $280 from Grainger.com.

They are nice, but don't have a bottle holder, and are heavy, and expensive!!:thumbsup:

Thanks Adam for the details. I thought the cart looked familar since I've seen the Rubbermaid ones before. Bottle holder is a key though so I'll stick with saving my coins for the Adam's cart. :thumbsup:

Yep... would have done the floor matt cleaning on our cart, but it didn't fit on the top, the warehouse order carts were the perfect size.

We use those carts here as well... :thumbsup:

Gee, another video series? WoW All to promote your products and agenda! Wait What? LMAO sorry with all the smack around here lately I couldnt resist! Seriously looks like a great time "working" as always for the Adam's Crew! I love the shot of Adam holding the light for that "perfect" shot.. That is just another notch in my book that this man is about QUALITY 110% of the time in everything he does. Thanks Adam & Crew for always updating and informing us..

Just get rid of that Mook guy.. hes a little.. well odd and scary.. LOL

I think there needs to be one picture of Adam doing a Dylan Thumbs Up Shot... Never seen it before.

I also want my own life size Adam card board cut out!

Edited by Kingsford

• 1 month later...