Customer Service 866.965.0400

Quick Sealant nozzle popping

Tim

Question

I saw another thread where the QS nozzle popped off. Last night, I was using QS and POP! The nozzle didn't actually come off, but then the QS just flew out of the can (to the point where I had to clean up a bunch of overspary). Upon further review:

after pop:

tim-albums745-3880.jpg

new can:

tim-albums745-3881.jpg

The center of the nozzle is what flew off. Imagine a pressure washer without a nozzle.

9 answers to this question

As you guys fully know its guaranteed... posting here doesn't get you any closer to a resolution though. Give us a call or jump on live chat and get it replaced. :2thumbs:

Thanks Dylan. I really don't know how much was left (empty now). I used it on my snowblower chute, shovel and then the nose of the car about five times. I wasn't posting to complain, rather let people know what to look for. With that center piece missing you need to be much more careful spraying, or you will find yourself doing an IPA wipedown.

If this is a frequent occurrence (a bunch of people here getting the 'pop') getting a new can under guarantee doesn't fix the issue. I'm very happy with the product, the way it worked on my snowblower and shovel was worth the $20!

As you guys fully know its guaranteed... posting here doesn't get you any closer to a resolution though. Give us a call or jump on live chat and get it replaced. :2thumbs:

I here what your saying Dylan, but I would never return my Quick Sealant or In and Out because of this issue. Mine always do it...but the product inside is too good to worry about trying to return it. I think it was a good point he brought up, incase anyone else has this issue.

Guys, quick soloution..throw that sprayer in the garbage and grab a nozzle from another can(if you have one)

Where are you guys storing these cans? I've had mine since they first came out and never had this problem. Are you guys leaving them in the garage while you detail for a long period of time?

Guys, quick soloution..throw that sprayer in the garbage and grab a nozzle from another can(if you have one)

Where are you guys storing these cans? I've had mine since they first came out and never had this problem. Are you guys leaving them in the garage while you detail for a long period of time?

I had mine stored in the trunk until I used it at the car wash.

I had mine stored in the trunk until I used it at the car wash.

Be VERY careful doing that in the hot Florida weather... #1 it's a compressed product, #2 detailing products don't like high or low temps. They degrade.

Chris

Be VERY careful doing that in the hot Florida weather... #1 it's a compressed product, #2 detailing products don't like high or low temps. They degrade.

Chris

I am in Utah right now. I went to the car wash to spray the multitude of bugs off the bumper and hood. I reapplied the QS for the drive back home.