Customer Service 866.965.0400

Kit suggestion

How about including the Adam's Microfiber Applicator Pads instead of the Hex Grip Applicator? That way you have two applicators (one for each polish) and it's a touch cheaper.

Just my two cents. Otherwise it sounds like a great idea for a new kit!

i like using the blue hex for MP1 for sure...but i haven't used those applicators at all yet.

Mook is gonna curbstomp you!!!

LOL i can curl Mook. Easily. i'm not worried. :lolsmack:

blue hand hex app

1 16 oz MP1

1 16 oz MP2

2 utility towels

maybe add the wheel cleaner too

LOL yes...metal is my priority.

bah! wrong forum! #%$%&

What about this:

• 36oz GWC
  • 4 Utility Towels
  • 2 Blue Hex Applicators (Those of us rocking the arthritis mod love these apps)
  • 4oz MP #1
  • 4oz MP #2
  • Quick Sealant
  • Americana App
  • Single Soft Towel

Mook is gonna curbstomp you!!!

I won't hesitate to drive down to San Anto....oh wait, did that road trip already.

LOL i can curl Mook. Easily. i'm not worried. :lolsmack:

Dude ain't lying.

What about this:

• 36oz GWC
  • 4 Utility Towels
  • 2 Blue Hex Applicators (Those of us rocking the arthritis mod love these apps)
  • 4oz MP #1
  • 4oz MP #2
  • Quick Sealant
  • Americana App
  • Single Soft Towel

With those products would this be called the "Big Green Little DemoN" kit? :jester:

What about this:

• 36oz GWC
  • 4 Utility Towels
  • 4oz MP #1
  • 4oz MP #2
  • Quick Sealant
  • Americana App
  • Single Soft Towel

4oz bottles? im almost done with both my #1 and #2 and i haven't had them 2 months. Let's get some adult sizes here, son.

Dude ain't lying.

fear the guns.

With those products would this be called the "Big Green Little DemoN" kit? :jester:

baaahahaha it would be an awesome feeling to see a kit named after me and my insane requirement for wheel cleaning!

I think the kit mook suggested with the option to upgrade to 16 oz bottles would be good.

i told mook the same thing! give me gallon of mp2 please! hahahahaha

Edited by DemoN

• 36oz GWC
  • 4 Utility Towels
  • 16oz MP #1
  • 16oz MP #2
  • Quick Sealant
  • Americana App
  • Single Soft Towel

Edited. :lol:

and thread moved.

• 36oz GWC
  • 4 Utility Towels
  • 16oz MP #1
  • 16oz MP #2
  • Quick Sealant
  • Americana App
  • Single Soft Towel

Edited. :lol:

and thread moved.

:lolsmack: but you are right in changing to 4oz, after thinking about it. THAT kit you posted would be great for all the normal people looking to really make thier wheels pop. and with the quick sealant, you wouldn't go thru MP as much, right?

:lolsmack: but you are right in changing to 4oz, after thinking about it. THAT kit you posted would be great for all the normal people looking to really make thier wheels pop. and with the quick sealant, you wouldn't go thru MP as much, right?

That was my initial thought. :willy: I mean, you shouldn't Have to polish your wheels weekly, but if you want to, that's up to you!

Don't you go pointing fingers at me Mr. Cylon!

\

:lol:

Lemme see what I can make happen. I am working on another kit, aimed at Hot Rodders, for shows and such too.

Mook

Edited by Mook@Adams
The SciFi people let me know it is spelled with a C

I like the idea of the original kit... Hex pad, 16oz bottles of 1 and 2, and 2 utility towels. It would be great for a lot of people, not just us car guys. For instance, my mom would love something like that for polishing some brass stuff around the house. :thumbsup:

Make it happen, Dylan, and I'll order!

I like the idea of the original kit... Hex pad, 16oz bottles of 1 and 2, and 2 utility towels. It would be great for a lot of people, not just us car guys. For instance, my mom would love something like that for polishing some brass stuff around the house. :thumbsup:

Make it happen, Dylan, and I'll order!

i aagree, but mook's kit is like the perfect Adam's wheel kit :)

My ideals on this would involve maybe three kits for Metal Polish.

A regular, a larger, then an option to include a Sealant package.

Heck, we could take that one step further, and include the SVRT kit as well, for a Complete Wheel and Tire Show Kit....hmmmm....

Mook

keep it simple IMO. one without sealant with 4oz and an upgrade to the 16oz bottles. since you already have a sealant kit maybe just have a link on the page for it, dont see the need to include it in the metal polishing kit unless you make it like a "polish and seal wheel kit" or something with a free towel or applicator.

keep it simple IMO. one without sealant with 4oz and an upgrade to the 16oz bottles. since you already have a sealant kit maybe just have a link on the page for it, dont see the need to include it in the metal polishing kit unless you make it like a "polish and seal wheel kit" or something with a free towel or applicator.

My biggest thing is wanting to have QS in a metal polish kit so that the end user isn't busting knucks polishing wheels every 14 days. Less busted knucks means more time on your paint!

Mook

Good idea esp. for the car show guys! Can't tell you how many (esp. informal) car shows that I have been to where the aluminum wheels are milky white, even with the rest of the car decent (i.e. not even up to an Adam's level) and I think, "C'mon, get the wheels up to spec!" along with "I could fix that, easy!"

With cars, as with people, excellent shoes are the finishing detail in the look.