Customer Service 866.965.0400

Need help supporting my wife's new company

JBlack151

Hey everyone. My wife needs some help getting support for her new company. They work with children with special needs mainly with ones on the Austism Spectrum. If you have Facebook and would like to help support them please head over to the link below and simply hit the "LIKE" button.

http://www.facebook.com/ctcdp

The Child Development Program (CDP) offers assessment and treatment services to children with various developmental disabilities and mental health challenges. Services are provided by individuals licensed or credentialed in their area of expertise who also have training and experience working with children of all ages. Services can be provided in homes or schools.

CDP offers the following services:

• Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA)

• Speech-Language Therapy

• Individual and Family Consultation Services

:2thumbs: Thank you in advance for the support! :2thumbs:

Edited by JBlack151

That's awesome. Thank you x 2!

My wife is also putting together a project where she will be making bracelets herself with the Austism puzzle peice attached to raise money for a selected family in our area who can't afford her services for their child in need.

We just started getting the word out last week and she is already receiving orders.

Thanks again everyone for the support.

Evening bump. Thanks for the support so far. My wife and her business partner have seen a lot of results since I started sharing their page with everyone yesterday!

Have a great night everyone! :)