Customer Service 866.965.0400

Carlisle truck nationals

If you can use an extra hand at either of the shows, I will be willing to volunteer to help, just drop me an e-mail, it would be great to work with Adam and the crew ( a lot of who I haven't met yet), but if you could use my help, just let me know.

Mark, You haven't met Adam yet? lol... Geez I already have that under my belt!

But he's usually not at the carlisle shows, though that is where I ended up meeting him!

Yes, Jason, I met Adam while you were just out of diapers! lol Seriously, I met him his first trip to Carlisle when he drove across country to get to the show towing a trailer full of product, and worked that show (admittedly I was a bit shy since I was new to Adam's and didn't want to mess up any sales for him), also helped at a few other shows at Carlisle, also did some shuttling of crew to and from Harrisburg Airport, even had a few meals with Adam and the crew. We we meet up I got a funny story about Adam before we actually met...pretty funny.

BTW, Jason, I asked about you and your friends my last trip to Advance Auto, and everyone denied any knowledge of you or your friends....what's up with that? lol

Ha, what!? Advanced Auto's in Lewsiburg? Beside Evan??

Dale, Jason, and my name is Jason, but I don't work there. We all have identical black SS's. Other than mine having black rims. I think they're both actually working tonight. And Dale's a manager of some sort! HA. That's funny.

Ha, what!? Advanced Auto's in Lewsiburg? Beside Evan??

Dale, Jason, and my name is Jason, but I don't work there. We all have identical black SS's. Other than mine having black rims. I think they're both actually working tonight. And Dale's a manager of some sort! HA. That's funny.

Yes, the Lewisburg Advanced...but when I mentioned the SS, everyone lit up and said "Oh, you mean the SS boy's!" Then they denied ever hearing of you guys or of Adam's Polishes! lol

• 2 weeks later...