Customer Service 866.965.0400

To each their own, but...

Marylander

4 fake fender vents on the rear bumper?

And it's hard to make out in the second pic, but there's more on the front fenders and front bumper. And don't get me started on the red wheels and yellow lower grille (also hard to see... consider yourself lucky).

camry1.jpg

camry2.jpg

Hey I know that intersection! Right next to my office. That's just pitiful, unfortunately there are a ton others rolling around Rockville looking like that.

And in the defense of Maryland, that car has NJ plates on it. You hearing me, Mayben?!? :jester:

Honestly, they may have put those vents there to protect the bumper. Sounds stupid, but want to believe it was for a somewhat good reason and not because they thought they looked good. lol

Honestly, they may have put those vents there to protect the bumper. Sounds stupid, but want to believe it was for a somewhat good reason and not because they thought they looked good. lol

you have WAY more faith in the ghetto-car enthusiast than i do, my friend. i live in San Antonio, Texas....and seeing random rear air vents on the back bump surprises me exactly ZERO and i know for almost a FACT there is no logical reason to put them there outside the complete lack of TASTE and STYLE. :lolsmack:

I've always said that just because they make something to fit your vehicle (tail lights, headlights etc) doesn't mean you HAVE to install them or that they look good. lol

Less IS more.

Chris

Neighborhood kid works at the local autozone... he tells me that stick on fender vents like those are the most stolen product in the store. Take that for what its worth.

nothing about this post suprises me.

Neighborhood kid works at the local autozone... he tells me that stick on fender vents like those are the most stolen product in the store. Take that for what its worth.

Interesting, but not surprising when you think about it. Cars just don't break down like they used to, so appearance stuff probably sells (and gets stolen) more.

And I just figured the owner was trying to make a statement about how awful stick-on vents look on any part of the car!

The only good I can see is that they would protect the bumper from light scratches, sorta like having a clear bra to protect the paint ... just not clear...

:loser:

And I just figured the owner was trying to make a statement about how awful stick-on vents look on any part of the car!

The only good I can see is that they would protect the bumper from light scratches, sorta like having a clear bra to protect the paint ... just not clear...

:loser:

Actually, that ship already sailed... If you look closely at the first pic you can see the marks from two license plate bolts where someone already hit this guy -- presumably before the vents were put on. :help: