Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hatfields & McCoys on History

The Ryan

Anyone else watch the 6 hour mini series? My wife and I have been glued to the TV the last three nights like Quick Sealant to clear coat! It was excellent! If you missed it (and have half your day to spare) they are replaying it twice on saturday. Highly Recommend for any history buffs, or if its too hot out to detail.

Anyone else watch the 6 hour mini series? My wife and I have been glued to the TV the last three nights like Quick Sealant to clear coat! It was excellent! If you missed it (and have half your day to spare) they are replaying it twice on saturday. Highly Recommend for any history buffs, or if its too hot out to detail.

I'm going to set the DVR...I wasn't sure when the series was on, but I want to see it.

Started watching it but after 20 minutes I was changing the channel. This is mainly because I cannot take anything with Kevin Costner serious anymore. My coworkers all say it is pretty good though.

I could kick myself for not catching it from the beginning. I only got to watch the last hour last night.

The scenery is almost identical to the Hatfield McCoy ATV trails in WV. I wonder where it was filmed?

I wonder if On Demand will have it?

I've watched all but the final hour and have been enjoying it quite a bit. Good quality movie. Probably one of the better projects Costner has done, IMO. Maybe it is because his presence hasn't dominated every scene like most of his movies. I'm constantly wondering what bits are authentic and what liberties have been taken by the creators. Of course, this is just about impossible because there have been so many versions and embellishments of this story that nobody knows what really happened.

It was pretty good, i was glued to the TV the last 3 days.

I guess it broke a record for the largest audience ever for a non-sports cable show

The only thing i did not like about it was the Terribel acting of Bill Paxton. Kevin Constner was ok, but i still think he might be one of the worst actors ever, but thats juse me.

anything but that and NHL Cup Finals is hard to watch right now!

I agree. Today our wonderful Red Wing Nicklas Lindstrom announced his retirement.

Now I have 3 WINGS Jerseys that have been retired, Gordie Howe, Steve Yzerman and now Nicklas. :(

I agree. Today our wonderful Red Wing Nicklas Lindstrom announced his retirement.

Now I have 3 WINGS Jerseys that have been retired' date=' Gordie Howe, Steve Yzerman and now Nicklas. :([/quote']

I watched Lids play his whole career...from afar. I always thought he was a class act, just like Stevey Y. Howe is so on another level from everyone else, it's not even funny. Someone else play in 5 decades then come talk to me.

:cheers:

We watched the entire show and it was good. Paxton (He is still 'Chip' to me) was not very good, it could have been the character.

I am on my second go round with The Wire

The. Best. Show. Ever!

Pretty good series. I enjoyed the first two nights which built up to the finale, but the way they brought it to an end was disappointing. I was expecting a little more. I'd give it 4 out of 5 stars. Much better than watching some of the crap they have on all the other channels. I only need 3 channels now. History, Discovery and Fox News..... Not in that order.

Pretty good series. I enjoyed the first two nights which built up to the finale, but the way they brought it to an end was disappointing. I was expecting a little more. I'd give it 4 out of 5 stars. Much better than watching some of the crap they have on all the other channels. I only need 3 channels now. History, Discovery and Fox News..... Not in that order.

Thats funny I'm not a far cry from that. I have to have my History2, Military Channel, Velocity (formerly HD Theater), Speed, Smithsonian, A&E, and Science too. Cars or something I can learn from... I used to like TLC but its just a bunch of reality shows anymore.. what happened to 'The Learning Channel'?