Voting for a metal polishing kit

Which kit would you buy?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Which kit would you buy?

• DemoN's Metal Mania Kit
    • Mook's Total Wheel Shine Kit

i'm totally getting distroyed here :mad:

:lol:

Heehee... My guess would be because not many people have the need for the 16oz size of the metal polish!

If I had the wheels you do I would probably want the 16 oz bottles though.

:2thumbs:

I'd like to see Adams put a kit together which has some assorted bobs and buffs along with a 4" focus pad both polishes GWC APC and maybe a cam of quick sealant

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sorry, I am having trouble understanding what you are trying to say here.

Please clarify.

Thank you!

Mook

Thanks demon I try to help you out and that's what I get I damn dog picture lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL

Serious reply: I've used kits like that before....and i hate them. they make a mess and smell like shoe polish to me. And those kits have exposed bolt heads....that drill gets away from you and suddenly that wheel is being removed and sent out for repair. :help:

And with TWICE the effort, they still didn't do half the job that MP#2 and the blue 4" pad does.

2012-04-22_10-29-27_368.jpg

I do think that adam's could benefit from making it's own blue cone polisher for those that have more intricate wheels than i do, though

Edited by DemoN

I do think that adam's could benefit from making it's own blue cone polisher for those that have more intricate wheels than i do, though

I think that maternal company has a patent on the cone design.

I think that maternal company has a patent on the cone design.

i don't believe you can patent a shape. using Adam's material for the 4" pad, with those "waves" on the pad, in a cone shape surely wouldn't break a that patent. :)

i don't believe you can patent a shape. using Adam's material for the 4" pad, with those "waves" on the pad, in a cone shape surely wouldn't break a that patent. :)

I was going off of this from a thread from last year:

Its something we are looking into, but as Chris pointed out "Your Fathers Wife Polishes" has a pretty air tight patent on the tool.

Theres a whole story behind why we now call our wheel cleaning tool a TURBO stick and not a POWER stick centered around the same issue. Some companies would rather litigate their way to success rather than earn customers and develop quality products for detailing. Oh well...

http://www.adamsforums.com/forums/product-polls-feedback-company-input/13003.htm