Customer Service 866.965.0400

Witness: G.I. Homecoming

LFairbanks

I watched this show on Monday, Memorial Day, and thought that I would share. I generally am not one to get emotional, but watching these reunions brought a tear to my eye. There were several, but the two below were the only ones that I was able to locate. It is very well worth watching. There is more to each of the below stories in the actual television show. And thanks to all those men and woman, past and present that serve this great country of ours.

Video -- Graduation Surprise -- National Geographic

Video -- Fenway Reunion -- National Geographic

I watched this show on Monday, Memorial Day, and thought that I would share. I generally am not one to get emotional, but watching these reunions brought a tear to my eye. There were several, but the two below were the only ones that I was able to locate. It is very well worth watching. There is more to each of the below stories in the actual television show. And thanks to all those men and woman, past and present that serve this great country of ours.

Video -- Graduation Surprise -- National Geographic

Video -- Fenway Reunion -- National Geographic

Yeah I saw those. It sucks being dual military, but sometimes the break is nice (not a bad nice). Because when you get home after a 4 or 6 month stint, it's like you're newlyweds again...and you know what that means? Yep, I have to kids to prove it, she was pregnant within 12 hours both times:lol::lol:

The hardest part believe it or not, is not while your gone. Technology is so great now, that you can skype and see the family at least a few times a week. The hardest part is coming home, and easing back into having 2 parents run the house, as opposed to how one person runs it. That is very tough.

Thanks for posting the links:patriot: