Customer Service 866.965.0400

2008 Quad Cab tundra

Ralfy

Asked my brother in law if he would let me get some more PC practice on his 2008 Quad cab Tundra, he said yes and if i mess it up he would taze me, (hes a detective for our local P.D.) so with that in mind i got to work, started at 5 a.m. and finished around 5 p.m. it was a long one haha and im STILL not done! gotta go back and do the wheels this weekend, by the end of it i was beat. Sorry there isn't a lot of pictures i was in a 'get it done' kind of mode. Products used:

Adam's car shampoo

Adam's clay bar

Adam's detail spray

Swirl and haze remover

Fine Machine polish

quick sealant

SVRT on the running boards and plastics,(none on tires since i need to scrub more brown stains off)

MP 1 & 2

Brilliant Glaze

Americana

and drank lots of monsters!! here are the pics and thank you to Adam's polishes, Dylan and the other forum members that have answered my bone head questions, ill get some more pics when i go back and wash it again this weekend :glasses:

Edited by Ralfy

MP1 & 2 on the front end,

and in the 3rd pic you can see what shape the tires were in and how brown they are. the others are worse, if i posted a pic of em on here some of you may vomit haha

Yeah I know, I need to scrub em down with some all purpose cleaner again, I scrubbed em and rinsed em but they still looked like that, never used the under carriage spray, but its coming in my next order :) thanks guys couldn't have done it without the help of all of you!