Customer Service 866.965.0400

New ride, truck is gone, and my first black car in YEARS

• 2 weeks later...

AWESOME! Great MPG too!

My last tank in the G8 was 22.6 and that's 95% highway miles. Of course I've got a few more BHP and it probably weighs 900lbs more. lol

Good luck with the black though! That's pretty much the same paint as my G8 and it's the last black DD I'll own.

AWESOME! Great MPG too!

My last tank in the G8 was 22.6 and that's 95% highway miles. Of course I've got a few more BHP and it probably weighs 900lbs more. lol

Good luck with the black though! That's pretty much the same paint as my G8 and it's the last black DD I'll own.

That was mixed city driving with hitting almost every light, some WOT, and some 40-50 mph for ten miles haha. Pretty crazy when its rated at 28 city and 35 combined. I just raised the tire pressure a bit and regapped the sparkplugs that come gapped wrong from the factory. That really seemed to help. The plugs are supposed to help 2-3 mpgs and improve the driveability. They came gapped at in the .02-.023 range when it calls for 0.033 range. Everyone says there should be a TSB for it but theres nothing yet for it. Very happy I didnt go the hybrid route like I planned to get something that gets over 40 mpgs and be stuck with something boring to drive. My goal now is to hit 50 and I'm not hypermiling at all either. Just shift with shift light in car or try to skip gears and go 1 2 4 6.

Nice Cruze. I think the Cruze may be one of the best vehicles GM has ever produced. Everyone I have heard from loves it.

Im trying to convince my brother in law to buy a Cruze. He decided since he is going to be a cop, he has to drive a truck (he is in police academy right now). A truck which he would never use as a truck. And when he is assigned he will most likely have a long commute, so a 42MPG Cruze would be an exelent choice.

Have him check out a diesel. These cars are amazing. I love my golf

I wish there were more Diesel cars availible in the US. Right now VW has the corner on the market. As far as cars go (not Trucks/SUVs/Crossovers) these are the only Diesels availible: VW- Golf, Jetta, Passat. Mercedes E Class, S Class, Audi- A3. BMW sold a 3 and 5 series d a couple years ago but they stoped.

I cant wait till Chevy offers a Cruze diesel, hopefully it will help diesel become more popular in the US.

I wish there were more Diesel cars availible in the US. Right now VW has the corner on the market. As far as cars go (not Trucks/SUVs/Crossovers) these are the only Diesels availible: VW- Golf, Jetta, Passat. Mercedes E Class, S Class, Audi- A3. BMW sold a 3 and 5 series d a couple years ago but they stoped.

I cant wait till Chevy offers a Cruze diesel, hopefully it will help diesel become more popular in the US.

Cruze diesel will be here in 2013, Diesel-Powered Chevy Cruze May Be a Tough Sell - NYTimes.com

yeah Im hoping it wont be as tough of a sell as they say. I think the biggest problem is not the cost of the Diesel engine, its the cost of diesel itself, which it ridiculous seeing is how you can produce 2 gallons of diesel per gallon of gasoline.

Consumers have already proven that they will spend a premium on the extra cost of Hybrids, so the extra cost of a diesel should not be a problem seeing is how a diesel engine should be cheaper than a hybrid system.

Right now in where I live Diesel is 3.95 a gallon and regular gas is 4.03 a gallon (at the Cheapest). Normally diesel is more expensive, it looks like right now across the entire US diesel is less than gas (according to Gasbuddy). if that keeps up, i think the Cruze Diesel could be a success

Hey someone stole one of our cars.;) Very nice We love the Cruzes. CRT LTZ and BGM Eco at home here.

Have fun with it and like the pix you posted,Black Granite comes alive with Adams. Enjoy it.:D

Thanks! haha. :) Sorta like this...

042-4.jpg

043-3.jpg

044-3.jpg