Customer Service 866.965.0400

From Northern Colorado

rdanford

Hi...Been looking at the site for the last 9-10 months and finally joined today. I've meet Adam at a Breakfast with Bronco's that I hosted in Windsor last September. Great product and Adam did a great job...bought some products and just bought a PC and polishes today.

Here are a few pics of my rides:

1987 Porsche 944 Turbo with a 2001 LS1 swap...dyno @ 357.2 rwhp

021.jpg

P3180007.jpg

1977 Ford Bronco with a 1990 Mustang 5.0 EFI

1977FordBronco.jpg

2006 Toyota 4Runner SE V8

DSCN0702.jpg

Will post some pics after the first details.

Welcome Royce! Great to see another Colorado member! How far North are we talking? FoCo?

Nice rides! Seems like your 944 might be a good match for my SS if you ever go to HPR.

Congrats on getting a start on the Adams products. Fair warning: once you start there's really no stopping. :jester:

Adrian...Have not been out to HPR yet, only have about 3k miles on the swap but hoping this summer for sure.

Dave...The 4Runner's already got a great V8 in it and the wife's DD although she wants it lifted as it "needs to stand out"

I've been thinking about you Royce! Well....actually, I have been thinking more about your LS powered 944......that is such a sweet ride!

Bronco is nice too, and why don't we connect tomorrow at the Golden Super Cruise? I'll be there with our Bronco, and the cruise is supposed to be awesome! (My first time in town since we moved here, crazy enough!)

That or how about a lunch in Louisville?

:thumbsup:

Adam...I'll actually be in Lafayette in the morning from about 8:30 until 10:30 for a Cars and Coffee at 2770 Arapahoe Rd. If that doesn't work...How about lunch this next week, I'd love to come down and see the shop?