Customer Service 866.965.0400

COVERAGE: Adam's at Mega Mopar - Bandimere Speedway, CO - June 3, 2012

What a great day at Bandimere Speedway in Morrison, CO. It was 93 degrees, sunny and full of awesome rides. Matt and I were there bright and early long before the gates opened. The rain cam ein just as we packed up. We gave lots of advice, did some demos, hooked up our neighbors at MOPAR getting thier rides cleaned up, and just had a great time. Classic and new Dodge, Chrystler, Jeep, Eagle, and even Mitsubishis.

Adam's is now a sponsor of Bandimere Speedway, with Adam's products available in the Bandimere fuel store, and our new sign up in the staging area before the cars go ripping down the 1/4 mile track that sites at 5,800 feet above sea level. Speed and Shine are meeting up at Bandimere Speedway all summer long. Stay tuned for more events at one of the best NHRA tracks.

Our Sign Is Up

DSCN8534.jpg

DSCN8532.jpg

DSCN8537.jpg

DSCN8503.jpg

DSCN8507.jpg

DSCN8513.jpg

DSCN8514.jpg

DSCN8516.jpg

DSCN8518.jpg

DSCN8517.jpg

DSCN8520.jpg

DSCN8522.jpg

DSCN8523.jpg

DSCN8525.jpg

DSCN8526.jpg

DSCN8527.jpg

DSCN8529.jpg

DSCN8540.jpg

DSCN8541.jpg

DSCN8542.jpg

DSCN8546.jpg

DSCN8537.jpg

It was an awesome turn out yesterday. I was up there bright and early. Stopped and talked to the guys at the stand. They let me play with the Flex polisher. If only my PC wasn't a year old... I might be able to talk the wife into getting me one. Although since I won the Street Eliminator class yesterday maybe I can tell her I need it incase people want pictures of my car! Anyways thanks a lot guys for answering my questions and for making product's that make my '06 Go Man-Go Charger really shine!