Customer Service 866.965.0400

Escalade Plasti-Dip Love

Hey guys, so yesterday I had a little time after work and wanted to help my sister escalade out and give it a facelift. Well I went into the garage and whipped out the Plati-Dip and went after the grill since it was all discolored and chipped from almost 200,000 miles now. Heres the first stage, is she likes this then I will be going after most of the other chrome on the car as most of it is pitted or discolored.

ddcce196.jpg

fa00ba9d.jpg

e7e0eda7.jpg

And this big boy came into the shop yesterday so I thought I'd throw up some pics, pretty huh? :D

699db804.jpg

8a882309.jpg

40e0e0c3.jpg

Sorry about the crappy iPhone pics btw, ill post more if my sister gets home today and tells me she likes the look of the PD.

Edited by MichiganSRT8

Looks good. I plasti dipped my chrome 22 escalade rim for winter. It holds up pretty good. One thing is from the pics is I would have done some more coats on it. If it is to thin then it you can see the discolor of it. Plus more coats makes it a lot easier to pull off. Also love the Shelby!!!

Big improvement on the Caddy! I need to show my neigbor this because he has the exact same body style & color Escalade as well.

That Stang, sorry, Shelby Stang, is sick!! :burnout:

Thanks! Show him man cause it really adds to the look, expecially when that stuff was nasty and discolored.

Looks good. I plasti dipped my chrome 22 escalade rim for winter. It holds up pretty good. One thing is from the pics is I would have done some more coats on it. If it is to thin then it you can see the discolor of it. Plus more coats makes it a lot easier to pull off. Also love the Shelby!!!

Yeah I was thinking more coats but after 5 it looked good, that discolor your seeing is me spraying other product too close haha. Actually went back after I was done with these pics and resprayed again cause I saw what you saw haha. it is a nice flat finish when it was all said and done. thanks on the shelby! she is a beaut eh?!

Cool! I like the look on the Cadillac. :2thumbs:

thank you sir! different but I think the chrome surround really helps set it off.

Looks Good

thank you :thumbsup:

Just curious what did you use on your plast dipped wheels as far as cleaning them? GWC or diluted APC or car shampoo and water in a sprayer? Thinking of doing the wheels on my TBSS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just curious what did you use on your plast dipped wheels as far as cleaning them? GWC or diluted APC or car shampoo and water in a sprayer? Thinking of doing the wheels on my TBSS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did a set of factory wheels for use in the winter. I just used Shampoo and a Boar's Hair Brush on them.

2e5af8e8.jpg