Customer Service 866.965.0400

'13 Shelby GT500 Chases 200mph

Team Adam's

If I was ever going to own a FORD...I'd take the GT500. When they first came out we got to test drive one at the proving grounds. Since the car can throw your head back into the seat when shifting, I guess its alright. :D

Shhhhh don't let the Chevy guys hear that though. :jester:

smiley_emoticons_panik.gif *Note my User Id Name :jester:

I may have to trade mine in for this beast! :drool:

Nah... Just add it... lol

Hard to beat for the money...:thumbsup:

I saw a dyno test of it against the ZL1. Looks like it may be a bit under estimated power wise...

The Ford loses 10% on the dyno from crank to wheels and the Chevy loses 15% which is a pretty common number for a manual.

Nah... Just add it... lol

Hard to beat for the money...:thumbsup:

I saw a dyno test of it against the ZL1. Looks like it may be a bit under estimated power wise...

The Ford loses 10% on the dyno from crank to wheels and the Chevy loses 15% which is a pretty common number for a manual.

I wish... Momma would kill me. Besides there's no room in the garage.

Enjoyed that video.Nicely done. Really digging the driver rpm selectable launch control instead of the all or nothing.:) An amber SVT lights up there at one point is that a caution "nudging the Rev limiter" or a shift type light? Thx.

Car guy for life... I don't get all hung up on the badge...

MY FAMILY AND ME:

2012-05-19_15-57-15_997.jpg

and missing a built 2001 mustang Bullit. I don't hate mustangs....just like giving them a hard time :)

MY FAMILY AND ME:

2012-05-19_15-57-15_997.jpg

and missing a built 2001 mustang Bullit. I don't hate mustangs....just like giving them a hard time :)

fun fact about this family:

2 built mustangs, a challenger, and two trucks (not counting the '69)...would you be surprised to learn the 2 chevy trucks are the fastest in the family? ;)