Customer Service 866.965.0400

Quick Sealant & Super VRT

Guest newbie

Question

Guest newbie

So I'm closing in on placing my first order, most likely by this weekend. Anyways, I'm trying to decide if I should get the Quick Sealant spray. I obviously want it for extra protection for the paint, but does anyone have info on how it works with the vinyl. And yes, I've watched videos and read the descriptions.

Specifically, I'm wondering how applying the VRT to the trim, then going over my car with the quick sealant would affect my trim. Should I tape off the vinyl after applying VRT, or will it affect the look if I do go over it with quick sealant as well? I want a uniform look, and am not particularly avoiding trim or coating it with sealant, but if I get it on the trim, then apply VRT or vice versa, how will it affect the look?

8 answers to this question

The quick sealant, while it can be sprayed on the trim, isn't really designed to protect the trim the same way super VRT is... in the video its sprayed on those areas more to demonstrate the fact it won't stain or discolor those parts.

Stick to just Super VRT on the trim, it has better SPF protection.

Guest newbie
The quick sealant, while it can be sprayed on the trim, isn't really designed to protect the trim the same way super VRT is... in the video its sprayed on those areas more to demonstrate the fact it won't stain or discolor those parts.

Stick to just Super VRT on the trim, it has better SPF protection.

Thanks for the quick reply Dylan. So I'll use the Super VRT, then I'll use the quick sealant, if some spray gets over onto the vinyl, will it change the look, or would I be better off taping the trim?

Whats quick sealant do on the glass? wipe off? streak? Razor blade it off?

No difference to the paint... I used it on my wifes Enclave and she asked; "what did you do to the windows, they bead up a lot now." Just clayed and put AQS on the whole car when done.

I go back and forth using either Quick Sealant or Glass Sealant on vehicles. They both do an outstanding job at protecting glass. Especially when you get to see that rain go flying off while driving.

First, never considered using Quick Sealant on the windows, is it easy to remove from glass, and how does it last? As for trim, let's not forget In & Out Spray Dressing...I think that stuff ROCKS!

I personally think QS smears too much on glass. Glass Sealant is certainly the way to go there. However, QS, I am finding I am using more and more now. I used it on all my patio furniture and grill over the weekend. Why not!???!?!