Customer Service 866.965.0400

My Wife's Store - Autism Awareness Frames & Custom Paintings

JBlack151

Below is a link to my wife's Etsy store. She does all kinds of art for customers including paintings, pottery, gift baskets and more. Her latest products help support Autism Awareness.

Pottery Paintings and Prints by MudPaintShears on Etsy

Also 10% of all sales go to families that can't afford services her company provides.

Thanks for checking it out guys :2thumbs:

Edited by JBlack151

AMAZING! Will be sharing this for sure.

Tell your wife "thank you" from me and my family.

Thanks Dylan. I shared this with her and she was very thankful. I am so fortunate to have such an amazing wife who has such a passion for helping these kids and their families. She is really talented.

Also I originally thought only the Austism pieces would help support families with services to help their children but I was mistaken. 10% OF ALL SALES ON ALL ITEMS GO TO HELP THESE FAMILIES!!!

BTW those spoon rests are the hot item that everyone seems to order for themselves and as gifts for others.

Posting this on my Facebook.

Thank you so very much.

When sharing all these responses with my wife she was overwhelmed with how nice everyone is on here. I've always considered members on here to be like family to me and she is understanding why now. Plus she loves all the mints. :D

Thank you so very much.

When sharing all these responses with my wife she was overwhelmed with how nice everyone is on here. I've always considered members on here to be like family to me and she is understanding why now. Plus she loves all the mints. :D

You are very welcome!!! If you're on fb with the million other tbssowners you'll be able to see what i wrote if we are friends.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

Below is a link to my wife's Etsy store. She does all kinds of art for customers including paintings, pottery, gift baskets and more. Her latest products help support Autism Awareness.

Also 10% of all sales go to families that can't afford services her company provides.

John. As soon as I can force my wife off the phone :bow: I'm showing her what your wife has. That's some really nice work and my wife enjoys buying things that are hand/home made. I too have my eye on one item.

Many tks for posting this. :2thumbs:

P.S. John. Does your wife do paintings from photographs that people send her? Hope that question is yes. Tks. :hi:

P.S. John. Does your wife do paintings from photographs that people send her? Hope that question is yes. Tks. :hi:

Yes she does. Those 3 paintings of the dogs were all done off pictures the customer provided. The black lab was the most recent she finished 2 weeks ago. The painting of the moose she did on her own.

Yes she does. Those 3 paintings of the dogs were all done off pictures the customer provided. The black lab was the most recent she finished 2 weeks ago. The painting of the moose she did on her own.

Great! :thumbsup: Just what I wanted to hear. I have a couple of photograph's that I would like to have on canvas. What is her going rate? Tks

Great! :thumbsup: Just what I wanted to hear. I have a couple of photograph's that I would like to have on canvas. What is her going rate? Tks

I would suggest contacting her thru the site directly and she can provide you with all the details. Just mention your from the forum since I already gave her a heads up about it.

Thanks again for all the kind words everyone! :D

I would suggest contacting her thru the site directly and she can provide you with all the details. Just mention your from the forum since I already gave her a heads up about it.

Thanks again for all the kind words everyone! :D

I had planned to do that today but spent most of the day trying to re-invent the wheel to buff the top of my truck. :D

shared on FB!

I "use" to belong and be active on FB but when I started getting more emails from them than I really didn't have time to read, some bad information given out, I finally closed my account.