Customer Service 866.965.0400

BMW E46 M3 Alpine White before/after rims.

skillzo1

Thanks for the compliments guys, they are csl reps. I didnt want to pay an extra 1400 for real ones and the rears arnt as wide with authentics.

These rears are 19x10 with 275s in rear.

Fronts are 19x9.5 255s

Looks Good, They look like they belong on that car. Sometimes wheels just dont look right (especially on E46 M3's) but those look like they could have come with the car, which is a good thing.

Csl and zcp rims do come on e46 but special packages. Imo they are the only rims that look right on an e46.

I agree, aftermarket wheels on some cars are extremely difficult to get right. In your case, you were wise to go with some CSL reps. Sometimes, a different set of factory style wheels are the way to go. I nearly did that with my Z. I was seriously contemplating going with the 19" forged Rays wheels that came on some G35s. Looks sharp!

I agree, aftermarket wheels on some cars are extremely difficult to get right. In your case, you were wise to go with some CSL reps. Sometimes, a different set of factory style wheels are the way to go. I nearly did that with my Z. I was seriously contemplating going with the 19" forged Rays wheels that came on some G35s. Looks sharp!

Yeahp, on some cars, factory rims is the only way to go, like you say. Other rims just make it look cheezy and make it lose it's classyness.