Customer Service 866.965.0400

Having body work done soon..

Sandalwood

Question

7 answers to this question

I just had some work done to my car... I needed the hood worked on so I brought them the hood... lol

Clean it before you take it there, and tell them DO NOT CLEAN IT when you're done polishing. I've done it before!

Chris

I just had some work done to my car... I needed the hood worked on so I brought them the hood... lol

Clean it before you take it there, and tell them DO NOT CLEAN IT when you're done polishing. I've done it before!

Chris

Unfortunately that have to work on the door, fender, quarter panel, and bumper :(

I just clayed it and put a coat of MSS on the other day. What all would you say I need to do before I bring it to them?

Should I just wash it, or should I strip it?

Thanks!

ps. I remember seeing a little window hanger around here that said not to wash, can anyone post a link to that??

They'll strip whatever they're painting and put a key into the paint. Just take it to them clean and tell them not to wash it under ANY circumstances.

A note placed in the vehicle doesn't hurt either.

Chris

They are gonna have to wash it !!!!!! IMO with all the body work and dust from body work the car is gonna be dirty filthy! Even engine bay! I really think it is gonna be unavoidable not to wash it! They are gonna have to look at the paint match on a clean car! IMO