Customer Service 866.965.0400

How to upload pix to Albums?

ssbusdrvr

• 2 weeks later...

If you click on one of your albums you should see a gray lettered link in the same location of the screen where you saw the link to add an album (left side just under the album name)

Let me know if you need a screen shot.

:cheers:

If you click on one of your albums you should see a gray lettered link in the same location of the screen where you saw the link to add an album (left side just under the album name)

Let me know if you need a screen shot.

There is nothing there to click on at that location or anywhere else on the screen for that matter, at least on my screen. This is why I use photobucket...:(

adamsscreen.jpg

Edited by sportredmistress

Here is a screen shot...

To get here, I clicked on "UserCP" (in the menu bar below the top of screen pic), then clicked on "Pictures & Albums" (on the left side of screen), then clicked on my album.

davevy-albums685-3982.jpg

Here is a screen shot...

To get here, I clicked on "UserCP" (in the menu bar below the top of screen pic), then clicked on "Pictures & Albums" (on the left side of screen), then clicked on my album.

So did I and you can see from the above screenshot my result.

Can't remember exactly when the last time I uploaded photos to the albums before trying lately and having the issue. Believe it was prior to the website change when they were having hacking issues. Maybe something happened to some of us then?

Can't remember exactly when the last time I uploaded photos to the albums before trying lately and having the issue. Believe it was prior to the website change when they were having hacking issues. Maybe something happened to some of us then?

For me the problem arose in February of 2011 when I discovered one album was full and I went to make a new one. It didn't work so I deleted it and continued using Photobucket.

FWIW: I've also tried not just the 5 browsers listed above but also tried it from my (not so) Smartphone, laptop and this big old clunky desktop.

Edited by sportredmistress