Customer Service 866.965.0400

Machine Super Sealant then Brilliant Glaze

pbell92

Question

I am detailing my car for the first time tomorrow (really excited)! Although I have been reading somewhat mixed thoughts on this. I am going to use all corrective steps and then going to top it with the machine super sealant. The question is can I apply the brilliant glaze right away or should I wait at least 12 hours? Any thoughts and tips would be greatly appreciated.

Patrick

9 answers to this question

Apply MSS then leave it on your car for 20-30 minutes then wipe off. From there wait at least 12 hours before applying anything else.

Did this last week on my SS and it came out amazing after the BG and APW

Have fun!

Not trying to hijack but this sort of goes with this thread.

You guys say you let the car sit for 12 hours before applying the brilliant glaze. My garage is older and pretty dusty. What would be the best way to wipe the car down after letting it sit overnight before adding the brilliant glaze? I have a california car duster which works great at dusting the car off but not sure i want to use that before taking a pad or microfiber to the paint.

Thanks

Apply MSS then leave it on your car for 20-30 minutes then wipe off. From there wait at least 12 hours before applying anything else.

Did this last week on my SS and it came out amazing after the BG and APW

Have fun!

:iagree:

OK, so I didn't wait the 10-12 hours after applying the sealant and I applied the glaze and wax after removing the sealant after ti hazed over.  What should I do now?  What step do I have to go back to to make things right?  Something tells me I'm not the only one ever to do this....