Customer Service 866.965.0400

UV Protection

Marre

Question

5 answers to this question

In one of the videos they say the svrt has an SPF of 35. I also believe that MSW offers uv protection -- iirc it's good to put on headlights to help prevent yellowing. I'm not sure if the other waxes/sealants offer uv protection, but I'm sure that someone more knowledgable will chime in. :cheers:

In one of the videos they say the svrt has an SPF of 35. I also believe that MSW offers uv protection -- iirc it's good to put on headlights to help prevent yellowing. I'm not sure if the other waxes/sealants offer uv protection, but I'm sure that someone more knowledgable will chime in. :cheers:

Speaking of Machine Super Wax, I have noticed that I can't seem to find it offered for sale any longer. Has it been discontinued or am I just missing it?

Thank you for the info. It's good to know the svrt has uv protection. I've been putting Quick Sealant on my headlights since I apply everything by hand. Wonder if it or Americana has any uv protection. It may be overkill anyway. As long as the paint is covered by a coating of some kind, sealant or wax, it would hopefully be protected from uv rays and eventual fading over time. I'm talking years, not just from one summer.