Customer Service 866.965.0400

How to drive properly

Guest Luke Warmwater

Guest Luke Warmwater
I will use it. (Talking about personal car here) But don't expect me to exceed the speedlimit by more than 10 because your in a hurry. I will move over when it safe to do so, without forcing myself in

Ah yes, I am fairly certain you are one of those that will stay in the left lane and hold up traffic just because you can :loser:

Ah yes, I am fairly certain you are one of those that will stay in the left lane and hold up traffic just because you can :loser:

Read the my whole statement and you will understand that my safety as well as the safety of the general public is important to me. Unlike some. Rules are there for a reason. And Iam not talking about your get out of my way cause I want to race up and down the road. Guarantee you if you blew by me like I suspect you would the highway patrol would be called. :loser:

My youngest daughter is 14. In school she will have the drivers ed class but I don't think those are good enough.

My high school Drivers Ed class consisted of using books from the '70's with pages missing, and a teacher who would sit in the front of the class and read the chapters in his monologue voice for 50 minutes. Maybe I learned some of the "rules" of driving, and what signs meant what, but in terms of actually driving, I learned NOTHING. Fortunately for me my parents made me drive all the time in all conditions, that's how I learned. I've only been driving for 4 years now, and due to my small town background, make some mistakes in busy cities.

Professional training is a must IMO for all new drivers.