Customer Service 866.965.0400

Russian Flash Mob

Marylander

Цекало и Puttin` отожгли на Воробьевых горах - YouTube

What a crazy, delightful ever-changing world -- who could have thought that in 2012 young people in Moscow would put on a "flash mob" happening, dancing to an 83 year old American song written by a Russian born American Jew (Irving Berlin)?

Kinda makes you ponder the unity of the human spirit, and how that differs from empire building... and the control/wealth resting in the hands of the few... (the world over)

Makes me ponder if that was the vision the founding fathers had for us here in the US... or what that too so much smoke and mirrors...

Just some idle thoughts I have (on vacation this week)

Kinda makes you ponder the unity of the human spirit, and how that differs from empire building... and the control/wealth resting in the hands of the few... (the world over)

Makes me ponder if that was the vision the founding fathers had for us here in the US... or what that too so much smoke and mirrors...

Just some idle thoughts I have (on vacation this week)

Funny, I was thinking along the same lines when I watched that... people are cool, fun, laugh and smile at the same kinds of things, weather they're American, Russian, Chinese or some remote African tribe playing drums and dancing and singing. It's governments, religions, etc. that create friction, anger and wars. We could all get along, if it weren't for so many groups trying to make trouble where there doesn't need to be any.

Super Doober!!! :2thumbs::2thumbs:

I like it when they do the Wave.

Where did that Bride and Groom come from? I was waiting on her to do a back flip or something. :lol:

Flash mob videos are pretty exciting. If you had the chance, would you join in on a flash mob?