Customer Service 866.965.0400

Apple WWDC 2012

MAYBEN

I'm waiting to see what gets announced.

I've been thinking about getting a MacBook Pro since my laptop has been a big PITA lately.. I've read that they're supposed to be changing it this year..

Anyone else waiting? :P

Yeah! Watching it now! Endgadget live blog with images!

Retina Display for the Mac Books! iOS6 with MANY Siri enhancements... :2thumbs:

Edited by Chewy

I think the MacBook Pro w/ Retina is a separate model on its own for over $2K :willy:

My MBP was 2400 bucks a few years ago all featured out... It'll be standard...

I WILL get the iPhone 5, and I have the 4s. I'll pay extra if I have to. I've never had to in the past. I just sign up for another 2 years.

We have quite a few iPhones here though so that may make a difference. My wife is looking forward to my 4s and my son her 4. Now what to do with the 3Gs...??? lol

There are A LOT of VERY useful changes coming to iOS6.

Siri controlled Nav, Yelp, Sports stuff...

Well when I was convincing the Wife recently about the MacBook Pro, the 13" was going to be around $1500 loaded.. now it's a jump to $2,200 for the base, plus AppleCare and whatever else.. I wish my boss would stop stringing me along and pay me what was promised! then I could say, 'Hey Hun, this will pay for it'

Well when I was convincing the Wife recently about the MacBook Pro, the 13" was going to be around $1500 loaded.. now it's a jump to $2,200 for the base, plus AppleCare and whatever else.. I wish my boss would stop stringing me along and pay me what was promised! then I could say, 'Hey Hun, this will pay for it'

Huh... I had the larger HD installed, but other than that it was pretty stock.

I don't regret it at all! :2thumbs:

Chris

yeah, the base price of the 13" is $1,199, I added the better processor and a couple other things and with taxes and apple care, was around $1800 or so..

There's always the cheaper PC alternative. ;)

If it's an issue, buy one now! You're paying for more than a Retina Display though.

You're paying for the Ivy Bridge processor, .71 inch thick updated body and more...

There's always the cheaper PC alternative. ;)

If it's an issue, buy one now! You're paying for more than a Retina Display though.

You're paying for the Ivy Bridge processor, .71 inch thick updated body and more...

It only has 256GB of Flash Storage.. I think the Ivy Bridge is on all the Pros, correct?

With my Civil Service discount, its $1,999 versus $2,199..

It only has 256GB of Flash Storage.. I think the Ivy Bridge is on all the Pros, correct?

I believe so! IB will be pretty common place in the whole line soon enough...

256 isn't bad if you take advantage of cloud based backup.

My MBP has 320.

Nothing I'm interested in today.. new MBP @ $2200 is too rich for my blood, albeit a awesome machine. iPhone 5 needs to come out STAT!

What? Man... The software updates for both Mac and iOS were AWESOME! 20 bucks for Mt Lion in all my Mac devices? Yes please!!!

Sent from the past using special algorithms and data nodes!

Edited by Chewy

I got my macbook pro last week... the 15" 750gb one. It's hard getting used to the system and the damn keyboard, but it doesn't go unresponsive like my PC used to. So I'm pretty happy with the switch.

You'll get used to it and never want to change back or hate it and change ASAP. Most love the simplicity.

What? Man... The software updates for both Mac and iOS were AWESOME! 20 bucks for Mt Lion in all my Nac devices? Yes please!!!

The last update "Lion" destroyed my ability to run a non-apple NAS. Now my 2TB NAS is worthless, and I dont want a time capsule. :mad:

iPhone 5 is supposed to be out this fall.. presumably when they release iOS6.

The last update "Lion" destroyed my ability to run a non-apple NAS. Now my 2TB NAS is worthless, and I dont want a time capsule. :mad:

iPhone 5 is supposed to be out this fall.. presumably when they release iOS6.

Odd... I use Time Machine with no issues. I can hook a drive up to my WiFi router and have at it.

I use the cloud for most stuff now. My buddy relied on a external hard drive to store data (not copied) and he lost it all when it crapped out.

Mt. Lion allows me to connect to my family the way I do with my iPad and iPhone currently. That's huge when I'm at work. For $19.99 I'm buying it.

Chris

Nick,

Just cut your mattress open and take a mere pittance of your fortune and get one! :D

lmmfao!

I actually have a couple people on my fire company that think my Wife and I get money given to us from our Parents and whatnot. I think its because we both have decent cars and a house and are somewhat younger (than some of the guys on the comp)

everything we have we've worked our @$$es off for.. Yes, my Wife is from NJ, but her Parents didn't do what most do in NJ..