Customer Service 866.965.0400

Apple WWDC 2012

MAYBEN

lmmfao!

I actually have a couple people on my fire company that think my Wife and I get money given to us from our Parents and whatnot. I think its because we both have decent cars and a house and are somewhat younger (than some of the guys on the comp)

everything we have we've worked our @$$es off for.. Yes, my Wife is from NJ, but her Parents didn't do what most do in NJ..

My wife's parents are from Alabama and she makes a mean glass of Sweet Tea and Hushpuppupies. She can also Catfish with the best of them!

post-2420-136818079868_thumb.jpg

My wife's parents are from Alabama and she makes a mean glass of Sweet Tea and Hushpuppupies. She can also Catfish with the best of them!

My mind is reeling (no pun intended) by the fact that an Adam's Forum thread could go from talking about new Macs to a pic of a giant catfish in less than 1 page... :lolsmack:

My mind is reeling (no pun intended) by the fact that an Adam's Forum thread could go from talking about new Macs to a pic of a giant catfish in less than 1 page... :lolsmack:

Change your setting and it can be two or three pages! :lol:

Agreed!

Just want to chime in as a IT guy. I was given a powerbook G4 as my first mac, after that died I became so in love with the interface I got a Macbook Pro, both have had falls and both survived. I love my mac.

However I am a android guy been that for 4 years now. But I want to try something different so I am going to pickup a iPhone 5 as long as it has a larger screen and has 4G.

as an IT guy and android fan. its great that my lady and the boy both have mac books. as a microshaft and linux guy i can tell them both that they are on there own with the mac's.

i used to fix their windows boxes weekly thank you mac...i don't hear a peep anymore

Just want to chime in as a IT guy. I was given a powerbook G4 as my first mac, after that died I became so in love with the interface I got a Macbook Pro, both have had falls and both survived. I love my mac.

However I am a android guy been that for 4 years now. But I want to try something different so I am going to pickup a iPhone 5 as long as it has a larger screen and has 4G.

I'm pretty sure since the iPad HD is 4G that that's pretty well a given with the iPhone 5, but the larger screen... I'd like to see that as well, but I don't want the phone to grow too big either. The current size is perfect for me.

Unfortunately you can't make everyone happy all the time which is what's great about the competition...

Chris

I'm pretty sure since the iPad HD is 4G that that's pretty well a given with the iPhone 5, but the larger screen... I'd like to see that as well, but I don't want the phone to grow too big either. The current size is perfect for me.

Unfortunately you can't make everyone happy all the time which is what's great about the competition...

Chris

Chris, ya I need a bigger screen, my hands can not type fast with the small screen of the iphone currently. I want at least 4 inches if not 4.3 that is perfect IMO.

Chris

I had an iPhone 3gs, then went to a Galaxy II (mainly due to ATT service being horrible in my neighborhood). My wife got a Verizon iPhone 4 and as much as I love apple stuff, I have to say, the iPhone screen seems small now. I'm really looking forward to the next iPhone -- with hopefully bigger screen -- so I can switch back to Apple.

I wear an XL glove so my hands are quite big and I have no issue with the current device. I've also been using one since 2007, so I've got some practice. lol. I could care less either way. Right now the phone fits perfectly in the pocket inside the pocket of my dress pants. I like that.

Sent from the past using special algorithms and data nodes!

I love the size of the iPhone as is. If it got too much bigger I would definitely not buy it! As far as the MacBook pro. I just got the MacBook air last year and have no desire to replace it yet. So this years conference was kinda "who cares?" for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A bit late to the convo here;

I hope Apple's new Maps app for the iPhone is as great as they made it seem; even though it's not anything particularly "new". I liked Google's Map app on the phone :( However as mentioned I feel that the software side was a bit more interesting than the hardware.

Coming from android you'll hate the iPhone. I'm an IT guy as well(infosec) and went from iPhone to android. No idea how I lived before android. Use both a windows machine that I RDP into as well as a mac for work. Windows machine is still far more useful in an enterprise environment. Exponentially more so now that they've made the new MBP unserviceable.

IT here as well, MAC have never really held market share over PC in an enterprise environment...and they never will.

Apple actually likes it that way and have admitted to gearing their products to the Apple zealots That being said Ipad is rocking the tablet market, so was Iphone...until Android showed up. I am a FANDROID, Wife has a blackberry/IPAD 2 64GB WIFI and she is eager to move to the IPHONE5 when it drops in Sept 2012. MY oldest Daughter (14) has an Iphone 4.

I wont knock it its a nice interface and very simple to use /learn.

But Android does it for me, still waiting on the TRUE IPAD 3.

And for those who havnet seen it...........

Apple iPhone 5 pictures: iPhone 5 revealed in leaked photos

Coming from android you'll hate the iPhone. I'm an IT guy as well(infosec) and went from iPhone to android. No idea how I lived before android. Use both a windows machine that I RDP into as well as a mac for work. Windows machine is still far more useful in an enterprise environment. Exponentially more so now that they've made the new MBP unserviceable.

IT here as well, MAC have never really held market share over PC in an enterprise environment...and they never will.

Apple actually likes it that way and have admitted to gearing their products to the Apple zealots That being said Ipad is rocking the tablet market, so was Iphone...until Android showed up. I am a FANDROID, Wife has a blackberry/IPAD 2 64GB WIFI and she is eager to move to the IPHONE5 when it drops in Sept 2012. MY oldest Daughter (14) has an Iphone 4.

I wont knock it its a nice interface and very simple to use /learn.

But Android does it for me, still waiting on the TRUE IPAD 3.

And for those who havnet seen it...........

Apple iPhone 5 pictures: iPhone 5 revealed in leaked photos

Actually being in the health field the ipad is going to be a big upgrade for us this year as far as providers using them instead of paper charts. We have already implemented EMR, and EDR systems just taking it up a step.

Also with the ultra secure BB becoming more and more of a faded out company, we now have to look at others to replace it. The iphone gives us more lock down control than android. So SADLY we may have to go that way.

Soon as my contract is up with VZ to an S3 I go.

I will never EVER leave Verizon, and if you have not seen, the S3 is coming to verizon. :thumbsup:

Samsung Galaxy SIII - 4G LTE Smartphone | Verizon Wireless

Im a Net admin for an Accounting firm, we have several Android Phones running 2.3x, 4 and Iphone4 and 4S's we have a very aggressive Active Sync Policy, Device Encryption/SD Encryption, 6 Digit PIN with no consecutive numbers.

I think as long ad the device itself supports encryption there really isnt any worry. either way they are both great devices.

I know VZ is getting S3 but Im still under contract until mid 2013 no way im paying 549 for an S3. Im more eager for the share everything plans to drop the 28th getting sick n tired of paying 290 monthly for 3 dam phones :)

I think each industry has found a use for the IPAD, its just an awesome tool. When the next revision of it drops I most likely will pick one up.

Actually being in the health field the ipad is going to be a big upgrade for us this year as far as providers using them instead of paper charts. We have already implemented EMR, and EDR systems just taking it up a step.

Also with the ultra secure BB becoming more and more of a faded out company, we now have to look at others to replace it. The iphone gives us more lock down control than android. So SADLY we may have to go that way.

I will never EVER leave Verizon, and if you have not seen, the S3 is coming to verizon. :thumbsup:

Samsung Galaxy SIII - 4G LTE Smartphone | Verizon Wireless

When it comes to phones I grab each new one, when it comes to the iPad (tablets) I grab every other one. I use my phone WAY more than my iPad.

As for the photo of the iPhone 5 above... I won't be wrangled into thinking that's it. The rumors running around last year were NUTS.

I'll wait till he (Tim Cook) actually shows us the phone...