Customer Service 866.965.0400

Father's Day Wish List?

Rich

I got my fathers day gift last night...

We found out early on in my wife's pregnancy (VERY early) that she had a blood clot where the placenta was (chorionic hematoma) which could potentially cause her to lose the baby. After 10 days of waiting for the level II ultra sound results, we're in the all clear.

Whoop Whoop! loving it!

I need NOTHING else! A healthy wife and baby and of course Eli and my best bud Beamer is all a dad needs.

My wife got me an iDad shirt though.

We bought my brother an iDad 2.0 shirt which has a depiction of twins on it. He and his wife are having twins in September. We thought it was cute.

Chris

I got my fathers day gift last night...

We found out early on in my wife's pregnancy (VERY early) that she had a blood clot where the placenta was (chorionic hematoma) which could potentially cause her to lose the baby. After 10 days of waiting for the level II ultra sound results, we're in the all clear.

Whoop Whoop! loving it!

I need NOTHING else! A healthy wife and baby and of course Eli and my best bud Beamer is all a dad needs.

My wife got me an iDad shirt though.

We bought my brother an iDad 2.0 shirt which has a depiction of twins on it. He and his wife are having twins in September. We thought it was cute.

Chris

Best Present there could be!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers:

I want a custom series Iwata eclipse airbrush. :) never gunna happen though. No love for travis. All she says to me is "We are on a budget"! :/

Preaching to the choir now.. :2thumbs:

I know how that is,, till Kohls has a sale....

Wifey couldn't wait. She gave me my gift today. A new Early Warning Radar Detector. Really nice and badly needed. I didn't even have to hint! What a gal. No wonder I keep her around. :D