Customer Service 866.965.0400

What are we up to?

Team Adam's

Man... All your guesses are so lame! :D

Ok, so how about.... Adam's is coming up on a BIG milestone and they are going to give away a ZR1 to the lucky customer that makes them hit this milestone!! :banana::banana::banana::patriot:

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, so how about.... Adam's is coming up on a BIG milestone and they are going to give away a ZR1 to the lucky customer that makes them hit this milestone!! :banana::banana::banana::patriot:

LAME! NO ONE will guess...

Well... seeing how there have been some changes afoot... moving into a space 5 times larger, product line changing and expanding, updating the instructional videos, Dylan flying back and forth from So Cal to CO, etc. - and now Dylan teasing with this. Feels like the infrastructure is being built up to support some major growth initiatives in order to punch through the next level of growth. Will be fun to watch and see!

:burnout:

Is it strange that'd I'd take a ZO6 over a ZR1?

The chrome wheels do NOTHING for me on a car of this caliber... Both cars would suit me fine. Give me one with some anodized ones.

Chris

Is it strange that'd I'd take a ZO6 over a ZR1?

I guess you and I are opposites.

I would take the ZR1 over the Z06 anytime. The Z16 Grand Sport is also nice. I'd also take a ZR1 over it too. :2thumbs:

Is everyone having fun playing Dylan's game?? :lolsmack:

Ask ALF01 on his thoughts between the Z06 and the ZR1. He's had both. He told me the Z06 was nice, but at speed, when you needed to get on it, there was a small lag there for the 427 to gear down then pop. With the LS9...BLAM! MOAR POWER!

I'd take either one for sure....as long as it was JSB baby!