Customer Service 866.965.0400

What are we up to?

Team Adam's

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well was I close??? I notice that it kind of got the brush off, which often times means....something.

I could tell you if you were close or not, but I don't want to anger Mook - he has already threatened!:lolsmack:

if only... I guess we could say it was official polish used on that specific vette before photos though... its also the official polish of my silver truck, an orange broco, a silver TBSS, a blue subaru, and a few others :lolsmack:

But it isn't marketed as an official polish, yet. Official polish on a personal vehicle and that of name brand is different...

if only... I guess we could say it was official polish used on that specific vette before photos though... its also the official polish of my silver truck, an orange broco, a silver TBSS, a blue subaru, and a few others :lolsmack:

Adam's is the official stuff of my vette!

We've actually developed a wax that can turn a 1985 pontiac fiero into a 2012 Corvette ZR1 with just 2 coats. Its a highly advanced and very technical process, so I won't bore you guys with the specifics. :jester:

I'll take two

That's why some people might think I'm crazy.

There's just something so badass about a naturally aspirated 7 liter small block.

I'll take the bigger displacement any day ;)

Yep, a zr1 exactly but with the ls7, and if you add forced induction too that the zr1 wouldn't stand a chance.