Customer Service 866.965.0400

What is this type of winch called?

3PedalMINI

I am in need of a winch that is *hand powered* where if i crank it one way it pulls but i can simply crank it the other way and it will let it out.All in one motion if that makes sense? It will have weight on it when i let it out or pull it in. I cant use a trailer boat winch because it only cranks one way and if i flip the lever it will simply let it out.

I cannot for the life of me find this type of winch. :help: :help: :help:

similar to what is used on hand material lifts (duct lifts)

TIA Guys :2thumbs:

Like a come along?

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Lever-Block-Chain-Hoist-Along/dp/B000RLXE4G]Amazon.com: 1-1/2 Ton Lever Block Chain Hoist Come Along: Home Improvement[/ame]

I know exactly what you want, however I can't think of the name either! The last time I saw one was for a hoist that is used on a pickup truck to put things in the bed. Sorry I can't help

Found it!

Welcome to the Spitzlift Portable Truck Crane

Thats the winch, just without all the frame stuff

Edited by BrianT

I know exactly what you want, however I can't think of the name either! The last time I saw one was for a hoist that is used on a pickup truck to put things in the bed. Sorry I can't help

Found it!

Welcome to the Spitzlift Portable Truck Crane

Thats the winch, just without all the frame stuff

Yup thats exactly what i need. Ive been googling for over an hour and just cannot think of it. But whats the name of it :confused: On a side note, man those lifts are cool. Would be awesome for unloading/loading a "job box" :2thumbs: