Customer Service 866.965.0400

Single Soft towel bundle?

Hi there... I LOVE single soft Adam's towels... much better than double softs, much better than anything really... The only thing I don't love is the fact they are 9 bucks each these days...

I'd like to suggest offering a daily special or "bundle" deal for single soft towels... I really don't need any more of the other towel varieties, but if a discount was offered for a small quantity of single softs I'd be interested. and have several friends who expressed similar interests. What do ya think? -Joe, Johnstown PA

Try using the Fathers Day 15% off special and buy up!

IMO They're worth the money...

Daily specials are usually products they have in excess and need to sell to make room for the new batch! :thumbsup:

Edited by Chewy

I was agreeing that you're a weirdo, not that you're cheap Mr. Macintosh..

Oh I know... I'm cheap when and where I can be. Some things just aren't worth cheaping out on. :thumbsup:

Hi there... I LOVE single soft Adam's towels... much better than double softs, much better than anything really... The only thing I don't love is the fact they are 9 bucks each these days...

I'd like to suggest offering a daily special or "bundle" deal for single soft towels... I really don't need any more of the other towel varieties, but if a discount was offered for a small quantity of single softs I'd be interested. and have several friends who expressed similar interests. What do ya think? -Joe, Johnstown PA

Try using the Fathers Day 15% off special and buy up!

! :thumbsup:

So order the 2 pack for 14.95 (Now they are $7.50each) and use the 15% fathers day sale and they are $6.38 each. :rockon:

Time to stock up! ;)

Remember you can always throw something in here! http://www.adamsforums.com/forums/product-polls-feedback-company-input/7703.htm. They also take suggestions for the Daily Special in the suggestion box too.

So order the 2 pack for 14.95 (Now they are $7.50each) and use the 15% fathers day sale and they are $6.38 each. :rockon:

Time to stock up! ;)

Yep! That's what I did! My blue ones from a few years back are going in the garbage soon. They shed like mad and are worthless to use on a black vehicle.

Chris

Not sure if everyone realizes this, because I regularly see orders come thru where people have 5 line items for the individual towels.

If you go to the product page there is an option to buy 2 packs which saves you a couple bucks:

1 towel = $8.95

2 towels = $14.95 or $7.48 per towel

post-1263-136818079544_thumb.jpg

I'm glad I'm not alone in my thoughts of this! Yes a 5 pack would be great... If they can be sold at 7.50 each when you buy 2, buying 5 should be able to knock that down further yet... and everyone needs at least 5 anyhow right?

And yes i greatly prefer the single soft over the double... they actually ARE softer feeling. The double softs are actually 2 towels sewn together (hence the name!) and the fibers simply do not feel as soft or as plush to me.... plus I believe you get a much better "feel" of your car with the single softs. It was the Junkman was actually who originally noted this to me, and he's absolutely right. I do keep a few double softs around, but my go-to towels are the single softs. I think they are the best towels I've used.

Edited by joeybsyc

I'm glad I'm not alone in my thoughts of this! Yes a 5 pack would be great... If they can be sold at 7.50 each when you buy 2, buying 5 should be able to knock that down further yet... and everyone needs at least 5 anyhow right?

And yes i greatly prefer the single soft over the double... they actually ARE softer feeling. The double softs are actually 2 towels sewn together (hence the name!) and the fibers simply do not feel as soft or as plush to me.... plus I believe you get a much better "feel" of your car with the single softs. It was the Junkman was actually who originally noted this to me, and he's absolutely right. I do keep a few double softs around, but my go-to towels are the single softs. I think they are the best towels I've used.

A lot of things are considered for price points. I doubt, given the quality of the towel, and availability to us, will get any lower than the two pack price now.

The Single Softs are not indeed sewn together to make Double Softs. Remember, the Double Soft has been around for a LOT longer than the Single Soft has. We felt we needed a towel that served something in between a thinner, smaller nap towel, and the Double Soft.

If I am doing a DS Wipedown or removing BG, I prefer a Single Soft. Anything else I am doing, polish or wax or sealant, Double Soft all the way.

A lot of things are considered for price points. I doubt, given the quality of the towel, and availability to us, will get any lower than the two pack price now.

The Single Softs are not indeed sewn together to make Double Softs. Remember, the Double Soft has been around for a LOT longer than the Single Soft has. We felt we needed a towel that served something in between a thinner, smaller nap towel, and the Double Soft.

If I am doing a DS Wipedown or removing BG, I prefer a Single Soft. Anything else I am doing, polish or wax or sealant, Double Soft all the way.

I know the double softs are not 2 single softs sewn together, as I said, the single softs feel softer than either side of a double soft to me and are definitely not the same towels doubled up. I just meant that a double soft is indeed comprised of 2 towels held together by the outer binding threads. It's a personal preference as everything is, but I just love the single softs and the way they feel. I usually use them for everything including polishing, waxing, and sealing. Been doing this stuff a long time myself.

I actually just went ahead and bought 4 single softs from my local dealer today, using the 2 for 14.95 deal plus the 15% discount, I got each towel for under 7.00...Almost wishing I would have bought 2 more!

Edited by joeybsyc