Customer Service 866.965.0400

Email App

11chevz71

Hi guys, every since my school changed my email from hotmail to microsoft outlook i cannot for the life of me find a app that is worth running to view my emails. I was wondering if anyone knew of any? By the way i have a andriod.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm going to assume you and everyone else has an iPhone like a typical Apple fan would haha just messin'

I'm assuming for any smart phone with apps the phone's native email app can handle micrososft's email. I know the iPhone can. If you need any help I can screenshot from my iPhone and email or txt you a literall step by step process

I'm going to assume you and everyone else has an iPhone like a typical Apple fan would haha just messin'

I'm assuming for any smart phone with apps the phone's native email app can handle micrososft's email. I know the iPhone can. If you need any help I can screenshot from my iPhone and email or txt you a literall step by step process

Did you miss the part where he said he had an Android? :lolsmack:

You don't NEED an app man... We use ALL Android here at work for our sales force and we have Outlook based email.

Did you miss the part where he said he had an Android? :lolsmack:

You don't NEED an app man... We use ALL Android here at work for our sales force and we have Outlook based email.

Well i think the problem i am running into is the ending of my email is the name of my school and it screw something up.

Well i think the problem i am running into is the ending of my email is the name of my school and it screw something up.

That could be... Ours ends with our company name though...

Just setup a gmail account and have all the outlook emails forwarded to it. :2thumbs:

I'm guessing you already have a gmail account right? You pretty much have too when you have an Android.

That could be... Ours ends with our company name though...

Just setup a gmail account and have all the outlook emails forwarded to it. :2thumbs:

I'm guessing you already have a gmail account right? You pretty much have too when you have an Android.

:jawdrop:How can i do that?

you need to know what type of mail server you connecting to. is it an outlook web based client or are you using full blown outlook. most likely its an exchange server and if they are smart they have secured access to mobile devices like iphone and android or totally blocked it all together. however if it is an exchange server and it is open to your device then you will need to know the name or ip address of the exchange server and then provide proper credentials.

if its a pop or imap setup then you need to know the incoming and outgoing servers as well and point to those as well with proper credentials

hotmail is web based crap mail.