Customer Service 866.965.0400

Detail Something Different: Jaws of Life

Kingsford

Alright so I finally decided on what to detail for my detail something different.... Genesis Rescue Systems Hydraulic Combi Tool A.K.A Jaws of Life or The Jaws! :D

I used APC, Metal Polish and some SVRT. Soaked down the entire thing with APC to get rid of any oils, hydraulic oil and other crud that's accumulated over the past few years. I followed up by giving a nice polish to the entire tool with some Metal Polish #1. Finally I finished with some SVRT onto the rubber shroud around the cutting/spreading portion of the tool.

I could not polish the black handle because it has teeth to grip your hand. Keep in mind the tool is about 10-15 years old and has been used to extricate people from cars on accident scenes.

I'm very pleased with the results and kind of proud of my creativeness of the last photo. ;)

I also believe these are 100% Made In The USA :patriot:

Before:

Top1.jpg

Logo1.jpg

Logo1-1.jpg

Jaw1.jpg

Hose1.jpg

Connector1.jpg

Bottom1.jpg

Bolt1.jpg

After:

Top2-2.jpg

Top2-1.jpg

Logo2.jpg

Jaw2.jpg

Hose2.jpg

Connector2.jpg

Bottom.jpg

Bolt2.jpg

And my product placement shot.

AfterBest.jpg

Mayben, PM'd me and told me that it looked like a donut picker upper. :lol: Just said you had to be careful as to not squash any sprinkles.

He's just jealous because the tools on his Engine are 15 years old too but look brand new since they don't get used. Badda Bing

He's just jealous because the tools on his Engine are 15 years old too but look brand new since they don't get used. Badda Bing

lmao.. we use our equipment.. and we take care of it.. we told the Borough we need a replacement and they said it looks better than the others in town that are much newer, lmao

• 3 weeks later...

I'd like to thank everyone who voted for me, all my competition and everyone that actually took time to vote for others!!!

Just so everyone knows I'm going to start a new hobby of Welding! :lol::lol:

I'd like to thank everyone who voted for me, all my competition and everyone that actually took time to vote for others!!!

Just so everyone knows I'm going to start a new hobby of Welding! :lol::lol:

Sure beats Rubber Ducky Farming! :lolsmack::lolsmack: