Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's at Bloomington Gold - St. Charles, IL - June 21st-24th 2012

Guest Sarah@Adams

Did anyone else notice that they are doing a "seminar" and not just a clinic?

And the seminar description is:

Detailing & Cleaning – Friday, 8:00AM-10:00AM $150 per person – Limit 8

Led by Adam Pitale of Adams Polishes. He will discuss cleaners, solvents, preservatives, compounding, clay, wax, polish techniques, paint touch ups.

Hmmm... "paint touch ups"

Wish I could be there!! :willy:

Did anyone else notice that they are doing a "seminar" and not just a clinic?

And the seminar description is:

Detailing & Cleaning Friday, 8:00AM-10:00AM $150 per person Limit 8

Led by Adam Pitale of Adams Polishes. He will discuss cleaners, solvents, preservatives, compounding, clay, wax, polish techniques, paint touch ups.

Hmmm... "paint touch ups"

Wish I could be there!! :willy:

$150 a person to attend the seminar?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I'm looking forward to this. I'll be there Thursday, hopefully with some birthday $$$ burning a hole in my pocket. :banana:

(I turn 48 on Wednesday, oh joy...:willy:but hey, it beats the alternative!)

Paul, Make sure you stop by and introduce yourself.:thumbsup:

Paul, Make sure you stop by and introduce yourself.:thumbsup:

I was going to PM you and ask what you meant by "we." I guess now I know. :lolsmack:

BTW: IMHO $150 for an audience of only 8 to learn from an experienced detailer AND the owner of a detailing products company sounds like a bargain to me. I know in our industry that fee would be considered low for a comparable two hour seminar. Every year our company puts on day long educational seminars (nationally accredited for the professionals) and I know for a fact the speakers fees aren't cheap! (I just checked, > $1K plus per diems.)

Edited by sportredmistress

Will you have prices clearly posted? Last year I thought there were none when I walked through. Also how are the prices? Better than the website w/ a 10% coupon? I plan on stocking up and grabbing some focus pads.

The weather forecast looks good for the next four days:

Thursday: A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 84. West northwest wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph.

Thursday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 60. West northwest wind between 5 and 10 mph.

Friday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 82. Northwest wind between 5 and 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph.

Friday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 59.

Saturday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 82.

Saturday Night: A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 65.

Sunday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 83.

Be seeing you all tomorrow afternoon. :)

For those not in the know all he'll have to do is park the plane, walk north, hop the fence and BOOYAH! he's at the event! :D

I don't know about the hopping the fence part.:eek:

I think I would just bum a ride! It would be nice to taxi over and hit the leading edges with some metal polish though :pc:

Anyone going is strongly advised to add extra driving time. Rt 64 (Main Street) has construction in both directions leading to and in front of Pheasant Run Resort. If you can get your Garmin, etc to bring you in from the south or north as close to the resort as possible you will save yourself some time.

For my fellow lazy peoples, the parking on the east side of the golf course is the closest to the Adam's tent.

BTW: I feel sorry for the company in the tent across from Adam's. It's another auto wax company that rhymes with wax. While I was at the Adam's tent I saw nary an individual mosey on over to the other tent. :D

A buddy of mine and I met Adam at the Bloomington Gold Corevette Show today. What a great guy! We picked up some of our favorite supplies and chatted with him for a few minutes. Thanks from Joe and Kevin for coming out to Chicagoland and connecting with your mid-west customers!:D

Went to the detailing seminar with Adam, Chris, and Richard yesterday and it was awesome. Adam and his company are a true class act. I don't think a single person walked through their booth without getting personal assistance from Adam or one of the other members of Adam's team. Great job guys!

Thanks for passing along your knowledge and experience!